Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins PA Announcer

Jermaine76

Just needed some help on this.  I was wondering if there was an audio file of the Redskins PA Announcer saying "FIRST DOWN...WASHINGTON!!!" I'm trying to make my Twitch broadcasts of video game football sound more authentic.  Any help will be greatly appreciated,

On 6/9/2017 at 2:47 AM, squatch66 said:

I googled Washington Redskins pa announcer and came up with Mark Kessler. Hope that helps.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kessler411?lang=en

I know Mark. He lives here in Charlotte, and his daytime job is bar tending at McCormick & Schmicks at South Park mall. 

He he used to drop by my bar/restaurant. Nice enough guy, and the voice is real.

If you're ever in town, drop by for a drink!

On 6/7/2017 at 9:47 AM, Jermaine76 said:

Just needed some help on this.  I was wondering if there was an audio file of the Redskins PA Announcer saying "FIRST DOWN...WASHINGTON!!!" I'm trying to make my Twitch broadcasts of video game football sound more authentic.  Any help will be greatly appreciated,

I almost found you audio, but this guy messed it up...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 9:14 AM, TimmySmith said:

Find Mark Kessler.  He'll probably come to your house and record anything you want.  Seriously.

I had him call my mom and he announced her coming into the stadium. She loves his voice and he was very generous to do it. 

HTTR

Archived