Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viral: Man slaps racist woman on bus after she uses racial slurs against him

ExoDus84

Slapped!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Did the woman deserve the five-fingered hello?

• Yes
    • No

22 minutes ago, Destino said:

Rightly so.  No female of our species ever represents a threat to a male, as we've learned in this thread.  Age is a meaningless detail, young or old, if he can't subdue a kitten playing at violence, who are we to stand in the way of nature?   

Unless he uses more than the absolute minimum of force possible.  Then we have to step in and slap the cuffs on him for being an abusive male.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

What I think is an actual, real world problem is the fact that somewhere between 33-50% of women worldwide have been victims of domestic violence.  

Right, so you've taken an issue of domestic violence and extrapolated it out to 'you can never hit a woman', which we all know is bull****.

The two issues are separate. The guy who hit the woman on the bus has nothing to do with domestic violence. It's simple assault. Which you can be for, against, or meh about in the situation, without it meaning anything about your feelings towards domestic violence.

This thread is reminding me of the Deondre Francois #JusticePunch.

Everybody seems to be giving McQueen's post an eyeroll but I agree with it and don't think he said anything particularly controversial. The point is that men hitting women is an actual societal problem and the inverse isn't.

Yeah I get irritated when women get away with stuff based on their gender... and then I think about the other million advantages of being a man and I get over it pretty quickly. Ask yourself if you'd rather be a woman (spoiler: you wouldn't) then ask your wife/GF/any woman who will tolerate you the same question. 

I get that it's a double standard, but seems to me it's an insignificant one. Obviously if Ronda Rousey is charging at you with a knife feel free to Joe Mixon away. 

7 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Everybody seems to be giving McQueen's post an eyeroll but I agree with it and don't think he said anything particularly controversial. The point is that men hitting women is an actual societal problem and the inverse isn't.

Have you read any of the links I've posted proving otherwise?

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Have you read any of the links I've posted proving otherwise?

I haven't. I will now and will try to keep an open mind. Up front though, I don't see domestic violence committed by men vs committed by women as equivalent, for the same general reasons McQueen provided.

There are exceptions, if Ronda marries Peter Dinklage and beats the **** out of him I won't be defending her. Of course I agree that nobody regardless of gender should hit anybody, and women who hit men should be charged. But I think it requires some sort of suspension of disbelief to think men hitting women and women hitting men is the same thing. 

That being said, I'll read the links you posted. I absolutely could be underestimating your POV here. 

Just now, PF Chang said:

I haven't. I will now and will try to keep an open mind. Up front though, I don't see domestic violence committed by men vs committed by women as equivalent, for the same general reasons McQueen provided.

There are exceptions, if Ronda marries Peter Dinklage and beats the **** out of him I won't be defending her. Of course I agree that nobody regardless of gender should hit anybody, and women who hit men should be charged. But I think it requires some sort of suspension of disbelief to think men hitting women and women hitting men is the same thing. 

That being said, I'll read the links you posted. I absolutely could be underestimating your POV here. 

I appreciate the open mind, even if your opinion doesn't change.

Archived