Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 1 (Xbone, PS4, PC)

S.T.real,lights,out

I still playing. Been a little busy lately but I'll be on later this week. I let my nephew play all weekend. 

7 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Any other ES'ers still playing this game?! :(

I have about 54 hours online and wife and I are playing almost every day.  I've got a big enough crew to where we usually need two squads lately.  

I've got my SPM at 1,079, top 1% on the planet.  Not that I'm one to boast ;) 

Try hard 

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

Any other ES'ers still playing this game?! :(

I have about 54 hours online and wife and I are playing almost every day.  I've got a big enough crew to where we usually need two squads lately.  

I've got my SPM at 1,079, top 1% on the planet.  Not that I'm one to boast ;) 

I play when I can but not as much as I would like.  I rarely see anyone else on when I get on though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Played my 2nd (and probably final) game of Frontlines a few days ago. I'm usually PS4 but my roomie does xbox, so we just switch off every other game, and he's trying to unlock some new premium guns. So we're on Verdun Heights and I'm trying to use the MP18 and all the other **** guns they have you use, and doing NOTHING. I was probably 10-25 at the time, about 20 minutes in, first game of the night, just blowing chunks. They blow up our 1st beacon, and we're almost cooked.

I decide to switch up to my best kit, scout with a SMLE Infantry (iron sights or bust). Start plucking my way back up, and get us pushed back to C. There ends up being about 20 back and forths between B - C - and our beacons. I'm still playing like ass, and throw the controller to him a few times to wash my hand of it. He tells me to keep playing, so reluctantly, we go on.

It's been 58 minutes on the defensive. I assumed the game ended at 60, and was resigned to a loss. Turns out, there's no time limit!! About that time, I'm sitting at around 95-60, capping objectives and getting after it, but completely exhausted and almost bored at this point. Contemplating losing on purpose just to wash my hands of it...

Over the next 20 minutes, we push it to A, the base before their objectives, and end up taking it FINALLY. It's now been about an hour and 25 minutes, and I'm sitting at 145-99 or so. PUMPED. But not about to do this for another hour... now is the ****ing time.

I go all in, blowing cats up like Mario Kart with the star. I'm rushing the 1st objective ASAP, kill 3 dudes guarding it. Plant. Kill two more as they come in. Blows up, and as that happens teammates plant the other one. I'm watching the flank as dudes are flying in to go get it, out of ammo for the Rifle, popping fools with the Mars Pistol (Tank!), chucking nades, etc.

WE GET THE WIN! End up 161-101 , after 95 minutes of this ****ing back and forth. Do a victory lap around the first floor of the townhouse. End up totaling some ungodly 175,000 points after bonuses/awards.

Was EPIC, but holy hell do I never want to do that again. Once was enough. I think they're putting in a time limit now, and I think it's for the best.

Anyone else had a Frontlines game like that?

LMAO!

Brother, I feel your pain.  We played a 79 minute round of Frontlines before we got frustrated and turned it off LOL.  the useless teammates are such a PITA.  

We bounced back and forth between pls ring the bomb on their side to the final capture objective on their side.   We ****ed through this 6 times before my wife was like "**** this ****" and we backed out LOL

Archived