Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Draymond has done enough to earn that second tech several times already.  After the game he's still going to pretend the refs were mean to him.  

9 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

HOU just gonna iso all night with Harden or Paul? 

That's how they played all season.

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Both of these teams are just the worst.  What a fun era of NBA basketball.

I stand corrected, you were right about this series.  This is the most entertainingly unwatchable game I've watched all year.  It's like watching two teenagers play 2K on acid.  

• Haha 1

You should be allowed to elbow a defender when he gets into your chest like CP3 did to Durant there.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I stand corrected, you were right about this series.  This is the most entertainingly unwatchable game I've watched all year.  It's like watching two teenagers play 2K on acid.  

The Rockets are objectively terrible to watch, and for some reason, it's particularly bad when they play Golden State or Portland.  The games just become total chuck-fests and free throw contests.  This series is great on paper, awful on TV.

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

CP3 pushed off there. 

He missed the shot because he took the time to throw an elbow in his shooting motion and it threw off his rhythm :ols:.

He is such a friggin dirtbag.  Dirtiest player in the NBA.

Threw a hip check on KD too when KD was in a vulnerable position.  Just because.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He missed the shot because he took the time to throw an elbow in his shooting motion and it threw off his rhythm :ols:.

He is such a friggin dirtbag.  Dirtiest player in the NBA.

Threw a hip check on KD too when KD was in a vulnerable position.  Just because.

Literally as you typed he was a dirty player he gave KD that hip check. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I feel like Rockets were hitting shots they had no business hitting and the Warriors had way better looks. 

They don't have the ball movement to generate consistently good looks against a very good defense like Golden State.  They make it easy to play 24 seconds of tough D on them.

You just have to get back on D and get set up.

I do enjoy watching Iggy.  And Klay Thompson.  They're the epitome of smoothness.

Golden State played zone with KD camped in the paint on that possession.  Should probably have been called for illegal D.

Ariza is out of control.  Should have been called for a hip check on the "screen" on the possession before the 5th foul was called.