Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Colored Washington Nationals Hat...

tml6157

They are hard to find, I believe local stores here in the D.C area carry them, it's called The Sports Zone http://www.sprtzone.com/, however I heard they weren't going to carry them again sometime last year. If you click on who we are, apparel, then the fourth box from the top, you should see the hat. The thumbnail logo they use is a Orioles hat that's black and blue.

I started a thread like this a year or so ago with no luck. However after searching and searching on my own, I found one on New Era's web site. The only problem is it's a 7 1/2 and I'm a 7 3/8. I bought it anyway hoping that it would shrink after I washed it. Since it's mostly polyester it didn't shrink much, but I wear it anyway. Doesn't look bad, but I haven't seen it on the site since then.

I've got one that's Burgundy And has DC in gold on the front and smaller dc's that cross cross along the seams. Got it a while ago at a sportszone. I have been looking for the one that someone posted a pic of above

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 02:29 PM ----------

bumping this thread because i want the hat and the links in here have done me no good.

im in DC for the rest of the week- my birthday is this weekend- and i want this damn hat. HELP!

If your in DC just find your closest sportszone. They usually have some great hats for the local team.

I've got one that's Burgundy And has DC in gold on the front and smaller dc's that cross cross along the seams. Got it a while ago at a sportszone. I have been looking for the one that someone posted a pic of above

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 02:29 PM ----------

If your in DC just find your closest sportszone. They usually have some great hats for the local team.

yeahh i just called like 8 different sportzone stores... only place that has anything close is the Lids in wheaton mall but it's all gold with a burgundy 'W'. could be kinda cool for some people, but im personally not a huge fan of bright yellow on my head

Archived