Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Create Your Own Redskins Demotivational Poster Thread

Coolio47

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guys,

I'm embarrassed to post this but how the heck do I get this issue resolved? Anytime I click on one of the links for these posters I get the message below. Can anyone give me a hand? Who can I contact to get this fixed?

Thanks, SS

SuccessSkins, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Guys,

I'm embarrassed to post this but how the heck do I get this issue resolved? Anytime I click on one of the links for these posters I get the message below. Can anyone give me a hand? Who can I contact to get this fixed?

Thanks, SS

SuccessSkins, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Were you a bad boy and a mod got a hold of you? Hence the NNT. Look all the way at the bottom of this page on the left and you'll see what you are allowed to do on ES.

Guys,

Thanks, SS

I get the same message.

Guys,

Thanks, SS

I get the same message.
Tag search: NNT

Archived