Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Create Your Own Redskins Demotivational Poster Thread

Coolio47

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I hate azzholes who claim to be fans and fly the flag upside down.. You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! It's ok to be upset with the team but you might as well root for dallas if your going to do that.

Relax, Homie. I would check your history of what an upside down flag means before making snap judgements. You don't know what you are talking about. Not ONE person here who has an upside down flag hates the Redskins. NOT ONE. And there are A LOT of them here. You need to check yourself, fella.

:logo::dallasuck

Mark your sig quote really makes you think... Snyder is the exact opposite. The question is, should snyder have stood strong and backed Zorn through this tough time?

I personally think backing Zorn 100%, and publicly saying same, would have been the best move.

I think the second best move would have been firing him, thereby severing Zorn's ties to the team completely.

I think the worst thing Snyder could do is undermine Zorn's authority and publicly embarrass Zorn, himself, and everybody associated with the team, including the fans. This move disrupts everything. It trashes any confidence the players had in their coach, it creates a media frenzy - forcing another distraction on the players and coaching staff at the worst possible time, and it proves, once and for all, that Snyder is a piss-poor decision maker and manager. It proves once and for all, that this team will never amount to anything, ever, with Snyder even remotely in charge of any aspect of the operations this football team.

That's what I think.

Archived