Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

Man Boobs and Latard are ripping on the Skins for picking Cousins. Apparently they know whats best on how to build an NFL team. The haterade is really high today.

I loved when dude asked Dukes who they should've taken in the 4th instead. Dukes couldn't name one other player, got real self conscious about it and starting screaming. What a fat loser. Stick to interviewing Goldberg Flukes. It's all your good for in life. That and being a fat loser who gets boob jobs.

And then I turned it off after about 3 minutes because of this...

if you all stopped listening to them they would be replaced for poor ratings

or at least try to change their format/agenda.

you should consider joining the rest of us in not even trying to listen to them anymore :)

Seriously, just stop listening. It's total trash radio anyway. 1) Why indirectly support them? 2) Why torture yourself?

Man Boobs and Latard are ripping on the Skins for picking Cousins. Apparently they know whats best on how to build an NFL team. The haterade is really high today.

Like I said a few times, to a certain degree the Cousins pick is seeming like a bit of a litmus test of the smart-to-dumb-and-dumber standing of many football "opinionators" in general. I am noting some consistent correlation between what side folks land on, and to what degree, and its congruence to the worthiness of their typical commentary on most matters. :D

Way to show them how much you hate them guys!! Nothing says I hate you more then tuning in to the show!

I've been telling them this for almost a year now I think. Maybe longer. They just don't get it. The more you tune in, the more they win. Even if it's nothing but haters, they can point to it and justify their show.

And I'm sort of with them on the Cousins pick. It really doesn't make much sense.

Man i got no reception for 92.7 and have to tune to 106.7 in order to hear of the local sport teams. I am going to have to run out an get me a rooftop antenna so i don't have to subject myself to this retard Lavar.. Then again I think these turds are purposely trying to generate absurdness for rating.

Man i got no reception for 92.7 and have to tune to 106.7 in order to hear of the local sport teams. I am going to have to run out an get my a rooftop antenna so i don't have to subject myself to this retard Lavar.. Then again I think these turds are purposely trying to generate absurdness to generate rating.

Long story but my car antennae got broken off my old car. Was like that for about a year. Only station I could really get in clear was 106.7. Ugh.

It was seriously a blessing when that...lady ran the stop sign and totaled my car.

Way to show them how much you hate them guys!! Nothing says I hate you more then tuning in to the show!

it's like a train wreck, you can't help but watch or listen. I cut them off after man boobs went on another screaming tired with Latard yelling "GET EM" in the background.

I can understand the argument that we could have used that 4th rounder on a potential starter at a need position.

Then maybe picked up Kellen Moore or something late or UDFA.

But.. the haters also should be able to understand that we need another QB on this team somewhere that is under the age of 30 besides RGIII.

What happens if RGIII (god forbid) takes a blow to the ACL in pre-season?

You all will be happy we have Kirk Cousins then won't you? ... otherwise you'd be watching Rex pointlessly throw INT's for the whole season.

hahahhaha well I am glad you are all right!!!

Long story but my car antennae got broken off my old car. Was like that for about a year. Only station I could really get in clear was 106.7. Ugh.

It was seriously a blessing when that...lady ran the stop sign and totaled my car.

It wouldn't have mattered what they did. It really wouldn't. That's what is so annoying about the blow-hards. They speak like authorities on . . .well. . .anything. I actually just tuned in . . . has that asshat Marcus from college park called in yet to go on a 15 minute diatribe about how terrible it is to draft a 2nd round QB talent on a team that has been utterly devoid of QB talent for two decades??

I heard arrington saying how we took steps "backward" saturday. Why? Because we drafted a 2nd round talent in the 4th at a position of need? Let's, for arguments sake, say it was a horrendous pick (it wasn't but let's just say that for Laverne's sake) - that means we took a step backwards? Really? Because one of our two 4th round picks wasn't spot on? Does Laverne and shirley hold all the teams to that standard? They know nothing. They are idiots of the highest order. Both of them.

Sure, its a head scratcher to take cousins there but ya know what I love about it? It shows a few things about this regime that people like Lavar simply refuse to acknowledge:

1) They don't give a rat's ass what you think lavar. Ya think Shanny didn't know the mediots would question that pick? Of course he did . . . he just didn't care. He thinks about what he thinks is best for this team and he does it. I respect that. The alternative is Vinny Cerrato who LITERALLY would have been on Lavar's show the week before the draft to get advice and he actually would have followed it!

2) He is thinking longer term than even his own tenure. Kirk Cousins will likely end up being a valuable commodity someday. I am willing to bet on that. I still think the guy who has been in the league for decades, been to the mountain top twice and coached Steve Young, John Elway, saw the talent in Cutler when nobody else did,etc - does, in fact, know a thing or two about what a QB looks like. Nonetheless, in all likelihood his real value may not become apparent in the next two years. We may not get a 2nd for him before the Shanny contract is over. We may not see the kid play in that time. Nonetheless, Shanny took a position of gross weakness and made it stronger than its been in 25 years!! yea, it costs us alot. Yea, he may have went overkill on it. But ya know what, every one of us (including Lavar and Chad) have been begging for someone to fix that damn problem for 25 years!! The guy goes and does it (in spades!) and they bash him for it. Ya know what lavar SHUT UP!!

He just said Shanny had "ordacity" to take a Qb in the 4th. He is a joke. How in the world can a guy who has such a rudimentary handle on the english language get paid to speak for a living? Its like an illiterate english professor.

It wouldn't have mattered what they did. It really wouldn't. That's what is so annoying about the blow-hards. They speak like authorities on . . .well. . .anything. I actually just tuned in . . . has that asshat Marcus from college park called in yet to go on a 15 minute diatribe about how terrible it is to draft a 2nd round QB talent on a team that has been utterly devoid of QB talent for two decades??

I heard arrington saying how we took steps "backward" saturday. Why? Because we drafted a 2nd round talent in the 4th at a position of need? Let's, for arguments sake, say it was a horrendous pick (it wasn't but let's just say that for Laverne's sake) - that means we took a step backwards? Really? Because one of our two 4th round picks wasn't spot on? Does Laverne and shirley hold all the teams to that standard? They know nothing. They are idiots of the highest order. Both of them.

Not the only ones bashing the pick

And it's not second round talent. It's fourth round talent. That's where he got drafted. That's what the rest of the league thought of him. If he was really second round talent, the Redskins would have scooped him up in the third round. Oh wait, they didn't. It's because he wasn't second round talent.

it's like a train wreck, you can't help but watch or listen. I cut them off after man boobs went on another screaming tired with Latard yelling "GET EM" in the background.

I'm Twitter-backing you up dude. :ols:

Archived