Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Does anybody know how negotiations for the new CBA are going? I know the Redskins have 2-3 guys next year up for new contracts (Campbell, Rogers, and Rocky are for sure, I think there's another guy I'm forgetting), and they're probably hesitant to get deals done until they know what the cap will be in the forseeable future (if there is one, and I fully believe there will be one).

Good point. I don't think there will be a cap, but I don't know.

In the [highlight]depth chart[/highlight], Cooley is listed as our #2 punter and our #3 long snapper.

Did anyone else notice that or am I just a little slow?

Thank God you put that in here, because there were really 3-4 threads started about that in the past week.

It is pretty funny to see that though, I'll admit. I'd love to see Cooley boom a punt next game.

Thank God you put that in here, because there were really 3-4 threads started about that in the past week.

It is pretty funny to see that though, I'll admit. I'd love to see Cooley boom a punt next game.

Yea, haha. There were already a couple of threads on it not too long ago.

So I am a little slow. :D

Edited by MSB 21

That was me with the Jonas Bros sig too.

I'm just a fan of good music is all.

:)

I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure. And I'll at least give Hansen and the Jonas brothers credit for playing thier own instrument.

Oh, and the Jonas Brothers like the Redskins, so this is still relevant to football. :D

It has been reaffirmed after the Madden release that I pretty much can't stand Eagles fans. Not because they signed Vick or anything like that. We had some obnoxious loud mouth bad mouthing our fan base, saying we don't have the culture of football here. I would certainly beg to differ. I know that there are some bandwagon fans, that goes without saying. But there are some of those type of "fans" everywhere not just here. He and his fellow eagles fans were laughing chuckling about the sellouts we have at Fed Ex and tried to knock all our acquisitions. I just said "How many Super Bowl Rings do you all have? Don't count Brian Mitchell's either!" They pretty much didn't have much to say after that.

I wish I could watch whatever game I want (i.e. Redskins games) no matter where I live without hooking up a satellite dish and paying a hundred or so dollars each season. I mean, I watch the same commercials no matter if I'm watching a streaming video or a "regional" game. I just feel like the NFL are being asshats for no good reason except for $. I love football. I love the Redskins. I just want to watch Redskins games without an hour of looking for the best stream...

The Lions were 4-0 last preseason before going 0-16 during the regular season.

The Ravens were 1-3 last preseason before going 11-5 and going to the AFC Championship.

The Patriots went 0-4 last preseason before going 11-5 WITHOUT Tom Brady.

I wonder if that means we should take the preseason with a grain of salt?

I wonder if that means we should take the preseason with a grain of salt?

Always.

I think the Redskins went undefeated in preseason Spurrier's first year. You know how that turned out.

I think they lost all the preseason games in 1991..