Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF: Bills vs Cowboys

RenegadeTK

Heh, please, thats nothing compared to what they did against us when we played the Eagles... That was shocking.

i wish i could see what our defense thought about the mcnabb intro.... i think our coaching staff should show it to them right before we play philly again

My friend is an idiot. HEs trying to tell me Jones is way better than barber. Hes a cowboys fan. Also, I asked who have they beaten that was good, and he said, "the bears"..wow

Then he tells me how the giants suck and they arent anything compared to how they are last year. dumbass.

My friend is an idiot. HEs trying to tell me Jones is way better than barber. Hes a cowboys fan. Also, I asked who have they beaten that was good, and he said, "the bears"..wow

Then he tells me how the giants suck and they arent anything compared to how they are last year. dumbass.

I was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning and they said (assuming Dallas wins tonight) that their opponents combined record is 5-19 I think.

Tell your friend if he shouldn't get shot for being a cowgirls fan he should be shot for saying that.

RB24Barber, Marionpicicon.gif CAR 48YDS 306AVG 6.4TDS 4

RB21Jones, Juliuspicicon.gif CAR 51YDS 176AVG 3.5TDS 1

The longer they let Jones and Barber share carries the better off other teams are, including us. :logo: :dallasuck

I was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning and they said (assuming Dallas wins tonight) that their opponents combined record is 5-19 I think.

Tell your friend if he shouldn't get shot for being a cowgirls fan he should be shot for saying that.

RB24Barber, Marionpicicon.gif CAR 48YDS 306AVG 6.4TDS 4

RB21Jones, Juliuspicicon.gif CAR 51YDS 176AVG 3.5TDS 1

The longer they let Jones and Barber share carries the better off other teams are, including us. :logo: :dallasuck

Cowboys are getting smarter. Barber is getting more carries by each game. ****!!!

Archived