Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just finished watching Mission To Mars. Sucks that I won't live to see us make serious headway in  the space exploration dept. So many questions that I'll never get answered.... Unless that answer lies beyond death

What's your definition of "serious headway"?  I can see a permanent Mars settlement, drilled through surface of Europa, and finding an earth like planet in my lifetime, already in the works.   There's enough in our solar system to keep us occupied until we can figure something better then fusion rockets for propulsion. 

6 hours ago, Major Harris said:

I feel like I've read the whole Internet.   Nothing interesting. 

And you're still as stupid as I am. Internet is worthless besides ES. 

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Have a Bentley in the shop today.  It's a total piece.

Which one ? 

3 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

You only have two hands. So assuming the j is in one hand...

Wasteful experience. 

Who's to say I won't fondle the left and motor boat the other two?  Or that she isn't holding the J?

Get your head in the game, slacker.  Work them tiddies.  :816:

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

05 Continental 

Never liked those. Think about the Audi TT. What is the point in that Bent. There is NOTHING about it that screams at you. 

Sign me up for that Audi instead if I am only buying a Beetle. 

29 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What's your definition of "serious headway"?  I can see a permanent Mars settlement, drilled through surface of Europa, and finding an earth like planet in my lifetime, already in the works.   There's enough in our solar system to keep us occupied until we can figure something better then fusion rockets for propulsion. 

Far beyond drilling on Europa. More like drilling some fine POA on Europa in your spaced out mcmansion, with a nice view of Jupiter through your bedroom window.

Human exploration at the very edge of our solar system.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Far beyond drilling on Europa. More like drilling some fine POA on Europa in your spaced out mcmansion, with a nice view of Jupiter through your bedroom window.

Human exploration at the very edge of our solar system.

You're thinking Callisto, Europa too close to Jupiter, too much radiation. : )

Rather take lady friends to Saturn system, or Neptune.  Uranus is actually tilted on its side, literally bending over doggystyle, as if its name couldn't be more of a sexual pun.  Still cooler and safer then freaky-*** Jupiter.

Image result for uranus rings

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I need to find me an old ass millionaire woman that needs some spice in her life. Only way I'll come close to driving a car like that

Why does she have to be old ? 

I will tell you like I tell the younger women that I know...it's all about where you hang out. 

Folks with money like beverages and events same as the rest of us. 

Think about it...spoil yourself. Rub elbows with the elite crowd. 

Plenty of young women in those places also...with big stacks and racks. 

I've always said that I want a woman that loves me for me, not for what I have. I think I have found that. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thats what the radiation shielding is for

Smacking my upside the head, when's the last time you watched a documentary on the jovian system?  Likely candidate for colony would be Callisto because its the furthest galliean moons.  Jupiter is bigger then all the other planets combined, its not that simple, not sure I'd want to even poke that kinda beast.  You want a second dick to grow out your ear, be my guest : )

Just now, clietas said:

Aw but they don't let hippies in da country club. I'm barely allowed in the strip club... :(

Ain't meeting no high fallootin chicks at the places I frequent. 

I know you have heard this before. 

You have to spend money to make money. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Easier to manipulate :mellow:

Amy tells it better...No, No, No. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Smacking my upside the head, when's the last time you watched a documentary on the jovian system?  Likely candidate for colony would be Callisto because its the furthest galliean moons.  Jupiter is bigger then all the other planets combined, its not that simple, not sure I'd want to even poke that kinda beast.  You want a second dick to grow out your ear, be my guest : )

Two doesn't sound like a bad idea. Double the action. 

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I know you have heard this before. 

You have to spend money to make money. 

Amy tells it better

Usher and Lil Jon tell it better....

Archived