Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could have any Redskin from the past to play in his prime for this weeks game?

Tommy-the-Greek

Joe Theismann.

If this were 1983 vintage Theismann who could run or throw the Skins would in my mind be on track to upset the Seahawks and advance to the Super Bowl.

The quarteback position just makes THAT much difference on the field versus almost any other.

The Redskins have a 1,400 yard back and 1,400 yard receiver. Solid offensive line. Solid defense. Solid coverage teams.

With Brunell gimpy what the team is short right now is the veteran qb that can make plays rolling out and hitting Moss and Cooley for the big plays down the field.

Darrell Green would be great in there opposite Springs given the fact that Harris did struggle a couple of games.... but, Philly's passing attack is depleted so I would opt to go with someone else.

Monk is really hard to pass up and would make Portis and especially Moss more dangerous.

Manley would be an absolute beast opposite Daniels and would give us a legit dual pass rush threat.

Such a great thread, such a hard decision....but I would have to go with #81 since I have more confidence in our defense.

Archived