Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could have any Redskin from the past to play in his prime for this weeks game?

Tommy-the-Greek

This is an interesting thread. Many tough decisions. D we clearly need a pass rusher, so Manley wouldnt be too bad. On Offense, a receiver, linemen, or QB would be fine, seeing as we have plenty of Hall of famers, or should be hall of famers,(Art Monk) to pick from. Sonny would be sweet for a game, but i would probably pick Russ Grimm, though it would be nice to see #28 on D on the feild one last time. Riggins would also be cool just because i hate philly, brian dawkins especially, and i would love to see him run over some of the philly phakes. With or without them, we got the game, Gibbs will not let anyone take this lightly, and im looking for a blowout. HAIL VICTORY!

Originally Posted by kcofdc

alvin walton playing safety alongside sean taylor.

no wide reciever in the leage would ever come across the middle.

You took the words right outta' my mouth!!! That combo would be sick! I wouldn't mind adding D. Green along side Shawn Springs

I'm glad some people haven't forgotten the man AW. But I would go with Monk or Manley. Both would be unstoppable.

This is a really cool thread--great idea!!!

I'm going with Manley too...but, for selfish reasons I'd love to see Ken Harvey, just because his eyes looked like a shark's when the camera zoomed in on his face. They were just dark wells of dispair--he looked like he was going to rip the heart out of the opposition

Archived