Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Adam Carriker Loses Embarrassing bet, actually pays up

I_Bleed_B&G

1010-adam-carriker-1.jpg

Dear Aaron Rodgers,

Sometimes when NFL players make friendly wagers with people ... and lose ... they actually pay up ... and that's exactly why we're posting this photo of a Washington Redskins player wearing wrestling panties.

The greased up brute pictured above is star defensive end Adam Carriker -- who was recently placed on injured reserve after suffering a knee injury in Week 2.

Carriker, an avid wrestling fan who also hosts the 4th & Pain radio show, recently made a bet with ex-WWE superstar Bill Goldberg about the Wash. vs. ATL matchup this past weekend.

If Washington won, Goldberg (an avid Falcons fan) agreed to sport a Redskins jersey ... and if ATL won, Carriker said he'd dress up as Goldberg in his wrestling prime ... speedo and all.

Obviously, the Falcons won -- and Carriker, BEING A MAN, paid off his bet ... unlike some other high-profile, yellow-bellied, jersey-dodging people we know.

Just thought you should know.

XOXO,

TMZ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/nfl-star-loses-embarrassing-bet-actually-pays-up/#ixzz28zNoWR8h

http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/nfl-star-loses-embarrassing-bet-actually-pays-up/

Someone please remind me what A.Rodgers bet was that he lost.........

He made a bet with Boyz ll Men about the 49ers game (week 1). If I remember correctly, if the Packers loss to the 49ers, Rodgers had to wear 49ers attire during practice the whole week. After his team loss, he didn't live up to the bet.

Quality humor Adam. Now that's a man who's secure with himself. Get well soon, buddy, we need you!

Yeah I don't think there was ever any doubt about how this man's self confidence. I'm sure we all remember this:

carriker-laroning-300x242.jpg

I guess we can probably start a charming little collage of these photos now, lol.

Yeah I don't think there was ever any doubt about how this man's self confidence. I'm sure we all remember this:

http://4thandpain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/carriker-laroning-300x242.jpg

I guess we can probably start a charming little collage of these photos now, lol.

The funniest thing about that picture is that he he said he was starting to turn blue and they had to cut him out of that shirt. Dude is too funny....

SMH... Adam Carriker needs to be focusing less on making stupid bets and more on trying to get back on the field and contributing...

Come on... You knew someone was going to say it... At least from me it was a joke... lol

Didn't you pay up a bet one time on here? I believe you were wearing nothing but a towel. Wasn't that you? :ols:I saw the ninja, I am just clownin' you

Archived