Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Adam Carriker Loses Embarrassing bet, actually pays up

I_Bleed_B&G

I think Jenkins has filled in nicely, but Carrikers personality is certainly missed.

While Jenkins is learning he still hasn't reached Carriker's level yet (despite all the preseason hype from a year ago). The proof? Bowen didn't have to deal with double teams last year or the first game this year. He said that teams shifted the double teams to him when Carriker went out. No higher praise for a Dlineman.

"Adam Carriker needs to be focusing less on making stupid bets and more on trying to get back on the field and contributing..."

I assume you realize he's out for the year????

SMH... Adam Carriker needs to be focusing less on making stupid bets and more on trying to get back on the field and contributing...

Come on... You knew someone was going to say it... At least from me it was a joke... lol

I see what you did there. :)

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/boyz-ii-men-will-give-aaron-rodgers-some-time-before-he-wears-his-alex-smith-jersey/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ProFootballZone+%28Pro+Football+Zone%29

Looks like all Rodgers had to do was post a pic of himself in a 49ers jersey to his Twitter account. Says Nathan will give him time, but if the Pack keep losing... idk. Someone commented that the players contract forbids him to wear it for now. Don't know if that is true, or does it just mean in practices etc. and not for a pic on his own time. If the contract thing is true... then sort of a dumb bet by Rodgers. Anyways, the segment will be on tonight.

Archived