Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.Com: Bucs fans predict blowout against Redskins.

MustangSteve

Because of the close games between NY and Dallas, Buc fans think their team is a dominant one because of their D. Some say RG3 wont finish this game and Redskins are scrubs and wont score over 13 points. This is a game Redskins need to dominate and even embarrass. For laugh click link

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012093011/2012/REG4/redskins@buccaneers?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

I wouldn't be surprised. I have no faith in our defense.

For me, it's not really the defense I'm worried about this game. It's how hard their D is gonna be going after RG3. As exciting as he is, half of my anxiety on Sundays comes from watching the line fail to protect him.

I don't think any team should expect a blowout at anytime in today's NFL.

Heard an interesting stat on the radio this week: When a team is double digit underdogs in the NFL you will win 60% of the time if you bet on them with the points.

No other league is even close to something like that.

Heard an interesting stat on the radio this week: When a team is double digit underdogs in the NFL you will win 60% of the time if you bet on them with the points.

No other league is even close to something like that.

Ok, but to be fair, outside of basketball how often in other sports are either team expected to score in the double digits? :ols: It's not like you're going to see many baseball/hockey games with a 13 point spread.

We NEED to win this game. Watching the Falcons play right now, and I don't see any way that we can beat them with the way our secondary is playing. Anything is possible in the NFL, but if we drop a game to the Bucs today we could be looking at a 1-4 start...

true. if we dont win today, we put ourselves in a big hole. gotta win today and then hope the falcons cant do any good at FedEx Field next sunday.

true. if we dont win today, we put ourselves in a big hole. gotta win today and then hope the falcons cant do any good at FedEx Field next sunday.

Atlanta's defense is respectable but I definitely think we can move the ball on them. But their offense is so good. Given that we've allowed a 100+ yard receiver in every game so far and we made Danny Amendola look like Pro-Bowl material, I'm concerned about what White, Jones and Gonzalez will do to our pass defense, especially with the complimentary run game that they have. BUT, one game at a time, I'm focused on today and hopefully we take care of business in South Florida just like the Noles did yesterday.

Because of the close games between NY and Dallas, Buc fans think their team is a dominant one because of their D. Some say RG3 wont finish this game and Redskins are scrubs and wont score over 13 points. This is a game Redskins need to dominate and even embarrass. For laugh click link

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012093011/2012/REG4/redskins@buccaneers?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

By scrubs, they mean or 2nd and 3rd stringers who made their 2nd stringers look like a FBS squad in the preseason?

Archived