Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Sports: Finnegan likes the replacement refs

Byebye

Time to bring back the real refs

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/19/cortland-finnegan-likes-replacements-they-let-you-play-football/

Finnegan said. “They let you play football out there, and that’s one of those things you enjoy.”

A guy who has said he aspires to be the dirtiest player in the NFL saying he likes the replacement officials because they don’t enforce the rules as stringently as the regular officials isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement of the quality of the replacements’ work. But thinking the replacements are doing a fine job is one issue on which Finnegan and Goodell can find common ground.

Should this be here or in Stadium?

It's in the right spot here.

I HATE Finnegan. He deserves to get what Andre Johnson gave him on a daily basis. An ass whoopin! And from that incident you can see how big of a punk he is. Takes all kinds of cheap shots, but when it came to toe to toe/man vs man, he got is ass whooped.

He's a PUNK. Plain and simple.

I HATE Finnegan. He deserves to get what Andre Johnson gave him on a daily basis. An ass whoopin! And from that incident you can see how big of a punk he is. Takes all kinds of cheap shots, but when it came to toe to toe/man vs man, he got is ass whooped.

Right there with you man. I didn't like him before, but he is officially my least favorite player in the league. Cheap as hell.

I almost would've preferred that Josh just punched him in the ****ing face. Finnegan swings back, they fight, offsetting penalties, we get another chance on third down after they get ejected, but at least Finnegan gets another ass whooping.

hahahahahaha, of course he would. he's one of the dirtiest players in the league, and they let him get away with murder.

Yeah, he reminds me of Matt Cooke on the Penguins or Ulf Samuelson from the old days on the Rangers. Dirty players who knew how to get under your skin with no remorse of how they got there & then when the refs start to take notice, it's when the other players are sick of their crap & retaliate. Classic bully syndrome.

I loved seeing Samuelson get knocked out, I love it when someone cleans Cooke's clock & I'll love seeing someone clean Finnegan's clock as well.

I'll say it. I'd like for him to be on the Skins. I heard an interview with him over the off season. He was as smart and well spoken as any athlete I've heard. Very appreciative and complimentary of the Titans. Getting in his opponents head is part of his game....and it paid off Sunday, unfortunately.

He's such a ****in chump. I hate that guy. How can his fans or his ****ing parents for that matter, be proud of him? Is he forced to do those play60 for kids, and things like that? He is the opposite of sportsmanship and proud of it. I mean what a piece of ****.

I'll say it. I'd like for him to be on the Skins. I heard an interview with him over the off season. He was as smart and well spoken as any athlete I've heard. Very appreciative and complimentary of the Titans. Getting in his opponents head is part of his game....and it paid off Sunday, unfortunately.

I think we'd all have a very different opinion of him if he were on the Skins. He's one of those guys you can't help but hate with a passion when he plays for another team. The guy pretty much won the Rams the game on Sunday though. Had an interception as well as drawing the game-icing penalty. If DeAngelo Hall did the same thing I'd shrug my shoulders and say "haters gonna hate".

I think we'd all have a very different opinion of him if he were on the Skins. He's one of those guys you can't help but hate with a passion when he plays for another team. The guy pretty much won the Rams the game on Sunday though. Had an interception as well as drawing the game-icing penalty. If DeAngelo Hall did the same thing I'd shrug my shoulders and say "haters gonna hate".

DHall has never been THAT dirty though. Hall is just kinda a loud mouth. I'm not saying he hasn't had his moments, but not consistently like Finnegan.

And yeah, if he were on this team, we'd love him.

Yep. AJ tore his ass up! And he totally deserved it. You'd think he would have learned his lesson after that!

I almost would've preferred that Josh just punched him in the ****ing face. Finnegan swings back, they fight, offsetting penalties, we get another chance on third down after they get ejected, but at least Finnegan gets another ass whooping.

Exactly!

Archived