Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC Sports: Finnegan likes the replacement refs

Byebye

No, people, we wouldn't love him if he were on our team. I'd be furious. Again, how are you supposed to be proud of a player like that? It would be frustrating to root for especially with guys like Fletcher and RG3 on your team trying to be good guys.

No, people, we wouldn't love him if he were on our team. I'd be furious. Again, how are you supposed to be proud of a player like that? It would be frustrating to root for especially with guys like Fletcher and RG3 on your team trying to be good guys.

I agree completely. I disliked Antonio Pierce, Deion (though I am one of the few who still say he didn't actually play poorly), Albert Connell, and others who were a little too flashy or chippy too often.

Yeah, I would be embarrassed for our team. I'm proud of guys like Fletcher who win by lining up in front of their man and playing hard till the whistle is blown. Not punching people in the face after the play is dead like Finnegan. That's not football.

Yeah, I would be embarrassed for our team. I'm proud of guys like Fletcher who win by lining up in front of their man and playing hard till the whistle is blown. Not punching people in the face after the play is dead like Finnegan. That's not football.

Fletch got even between the whistles. Can't be any more proud of a guy.

I think we'd all have a very different opinion of him if he were on the Skins. He's one of those guys you can't help but hate with a passion when he plays for another team. The guy pretty much won the Rams the game on Sunday though. Had an interception as well as drawing the game-icing penalty. If DeAngelo Hall did the same thing I'd shrug my shoulders and say "haters gonna hate".

Nah, just because he is a Redskin doesn't mean he would automatically be showered with love and praise for his dirty play. Ask Banks and Hall about that. What he does is cheap, i don't care how well spoken he sounds and any self respecting athlete doesn't have to play mind games for a competitive advantage. Trash talk is one thing, playing through the whistle 5 seconds is cheap and bush league.

I'm beginning to suspect that the NFL is allowing this farce with the replacement refs to continue because they WANT a rougher, dirtier level of play in the game. Less penalties, more action. Are you not entertained?

Well its making me mad, and a lot of other fans. Too many questionable, or just wrong calls. Get the regular ref's back as soon as possible please

Archived