Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fanhouse: Mike Shanahan Sticking to Plan With Donovan McNabb

GenMgr

Yeah this might just close down a **** ton of threads going on right now.

One of the big one's was about how HE wanted McNabb.

ES's content might have been cut in half with this one.

Not saying I agree with the benching and/or trade, but quotes like this can hopefully cut down on the fodder.

chris-hansen-peeking-in.jpg

genious ... pure genious. you hit that one out of the park SoW ...

Chris Hanson quotes:

I have the chat log right here.
I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC and we are doing a story about computer predators/adults who try to meet teens online for sex.

(enters room) Have a seat over there.

You are free to go.
(after predator takes a cookie on the counter) How's the cookie?

:ols::ols::ols::ols:

Good. Shut down the stupid ****ing Snyder conspiracy theories involving the McNabb trade.

Exactly... but it won't... I'm sure they are coming up with new theories as we speak. Shanahan made a huge mistake that cost this football team. Hopefully, he learned his lesson.

I love shanny's response and this should stop all of the BS speculation threads that go on here. He is here to evaluate and build a team to win, it may take some time and the best part of all, is that he doesn't give a **** who he pisses off in the process, He's doing it for the redskins!!! All I gotta say is GO SHANAHAN! God we needed a coach like this for a long, long time.

Hate that Shanny made the mistake on the McNabb trade.

Happy that he's taking a longer view beyond this season.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm really really disappointed that McNabb hasn't worked out. It would have been fantastic, and because of that, it was at least worth a try. Having said that, at least he's not going to stick with the mistake even after he knows it was a mistake. If that were the case, then we might as well have kept Zorn.

EDIT: And RACISM?! What an idiotic question. The guy has given chances to Anthony Armstrong, drafted Trent Williams and Perry Riley, he gave Brandon Banks a chance when very few in the NFL would have (at 5'7" and 155). I don't even understand the basis for that question, and there isn't any logic to it. What a dumb ******* question, honestly.

chris-hansen-peeking-in.jpg

hahaha! Yeah, not the way I meant it, but funny nonetheless. I swear the Smirnoff Ice's were just for me...

ANYWAYS

I think that at this point everyone is just saying the right things. Of course Shanny isn't going to admit that Uncle Dan forced the trade for McNabb. And of course Donovan is saying that he wants to come back to Washington; he doesn't want to come off as a disgruntled, overpaid player to potential suitors (take notes Haynesworth.)

Archived