Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Mosely's NFC East Blog - Playoffs for Cowboys Seem "Doubtful", Offense "Lacking"

The Dallas Cowboys have hit rock bottom. In a performance that probably surpasses their 44-6 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles to close the 2008 season, the Cowboys were blown away by the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night, 45-7, at Lambeau Field.

OK, officially the Cowboys are still in the playoff chase, but at 1-7 it appears doubtful the team will play in the middle of January....

Yes, it has been downgraded to "doubtful" lol :ols:...just admit it, Mosely: the Cowboys suck eggs and are in no way, shape or form going anywhere NEAR the playoffs. "Doubtful", my ass lol...

The offense is lacking: On the night, the Cowboys got one touchdown thanks to Jon Kitna's 2-yard touchdown pass to Dez Bryant with 16 seconds to play in the first half. The Cowboys finished with just 87 total offensive yards after three quarters. The Packers had 390 yards....

"Lacking"? Try NON-EXISTENT!!! lol :ols:...

Mosely can not be enjoying his job this season :D...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast

To be fair, Mosely didn't write that particular post.
Don't let the facts stand in the way of a good rant.

That fact has zero effect on my "rant" lol...it's still a ridiculous thing for anyone to say. But if it makes you feel better, just replace "Mosely" with "Watkins", and then re-read my post. It still stands lol :thumbsup:

Heh Colin Cowherd today ws listing all the teams he thought were not play off teams, and included us in there, and cited the schedule. I'm not sure I agree, but at least he gave a reason... the pokes are 1-7 now right? How's that for a record?

No one in the NFC East has an easy schedule the rest of the way.

Eagles: @Skins, vs. Giants, @Bears, vs. Texans, @Cowboys, @Giants, vs. Vikings, vs. Cowboys

Giants: vs. Cowboys, @Eagles, vs. Jags, vs. Skins, @Vikings, vs. Eagles, vs. Packers, @Skins

Skins: vs. Eagles, @Titans, vs. Vikings, @Giants, vs. Bucs, @Cowboys, @Jags, vs. Giants

Archived