282 members have voted

1. 1. Pick ONE woman from each category: 30 And Under, Rock Babe, TV Mom

• 30U - Olivia Wilde
    • 30U - Lucy Pinder
    • RB - Gwen Stefani
    • RB - Nicole Scherzinger
    • TVM - Teri Hatcher
    • TVM - Ninel Conde

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Extremeskins_Mourns_Loss_of_Friend__111837.jsp

ExtremeSkins Mourns Loss of Friend

Six years ago, the Washington Redskins partnered with the fans at Extremeskins.com as the team’s official fan community. A constant over that period, and since October 10, 2002, has been Bubba9497.

Years ago, Bubba was dubbed the 'King Of All Media' by the Staff at Extremeskins for his tireless efforts to capture all news items related to the Redskins and chronicle them on the site’s Breaking News section. Long before Google sent alerts to our inboxes, Bubba was tracking everything Redskins for every Redskin fan who frequented the site.

Though never officially a member of the Staff at Extremeskins, Bubba’s passion for the team and constant presence on the site typify the level of committment to and love for the Redskins that makes Redskin fans the best in the NFL.

Bubba’s last activity at Extremeskins.com was March 15, 2010. Concerned fans who knew Bubba would never be away from Extremeskins for long have confirmed their friend passed away last month.

After 91,280 posts at Extremeskins, it’s fair to say regular members came to know Bubba from his posting style: informed, sarcastic, funny, intelligent and always up for a good debate. Perhaps no fan has ever fully embodied the spirit of Extremeskins like Bubba.

For all he’s meant to the community at Extremeskins and the to all the fans impacted by his passing, the Staff there has decided to rename the Breaking News forum Bubba9497’s Redskins Breaking News. We are not sharing Bubba’s personal information out of respect for the privacy of those he’s survived by.

Thanks for all you’ve done for all of us, Bubba. We will think of you often.

-- Arthur Mills, ExtremeSkins.com

Our prayers go out to Bubba and his entire family.

I did not have the chance to meet Bubba outside of the ES family but I'm sorry I never got the chance to thank him for his contributions to this Redskins family. How appropriate to name the Breaking News section for him.

From everybody at Wizards Extreme, we'd like to thank Bubba not only for his contributions on this board but for setting the standard for how these fan forums should work in re: breaking news.

R.I.P.

Oh man...I don't post very often but felt the need to pay my respects here. Although I didn't spend much of my time on ES posting my thoughts, I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and Bubba's posts always kept me informed of what was happening at Redskins park. Although I didn't know Bubba personally, I was saddened by this news.

RIP BUBBA

HAIL

Outstanding summation of what Bubba meant to this website. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. You guys who show your committment to the daily operations of this site do a first class job and I appreciate it. Extremeskins is the first place I go when I hear about or need to know what's going on in Skins Nation. Thank you Bubba and to all of the Extremeskins staff for what you do to make following the Redskins a greater ongoing experience.

Our prayers go out to Bubba and his entire family.

I did not have the chance to meet Bubba outside of the ES family but I'm sorry I never got the chance to thank him for his contributions to this Redskins family. How appropriate to name the Breaking News section for him.

From everybody at Wizards Extreme, we'd like to thank Bubba not only for his contributions on this board but for setting the standard for how these fan forums should work in re: breaking news.

R.I.P.

yeah WizardsExtreme.com has learned alot through the years from what Bubba has done. It was shocking to us that he was gone. Till this day, i still wonder how he did it, he was amazing. Any news, he would post it in a split second. Thats dedication to the site and his craft.

R.I.P Bubba, say hi to Sean for us...

Archived