Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama: "I'm not a perfect person, and I won't be a perfect President."

Heisenberg

(Remembering when Bush was asked if he'd made any mistakes in office, and he couldn't think of any.)

Still. Strikes me as a dumb thing to say as a candidate.

I have alot of respect for politicians that are willing to say that they won't be perfect, no one is perfect--and no president will be perfect.

(Remembering when Bush was asked if he'd made any mistakes in office, and he couldn't think of any.)

Should only matter to people ignorant enough to believe that there is actually such thing as a perfect person or perfect President.

I have alot of respect for politicians that are willing to say that they won't be perfect, no one is perfect--and no president will be perfect.

Exactly. Wouldn't surprise me to see Clinton somehow try to use this quote against him . . . as if she somehow is perfect and will be perfect in office.

I think it's freakin refreshing. Any candidate that tell's you anything else is lying, or just telling you what you want to hear. Nobody is perfect. Statements like this from Obama are one of the main reasons I will probably vote Dem for Pres. if he is the candidate for the first time in my life.

The issue is not perfection. The issue is that Obama will not be the President of the United States of America, ever! He is way too far to the left for mainstream America and John McCain is just centrist enough to beat him or Hillary. McCain will win the 08 election by a landlslide, mark it!

I actually think that him talking about himself as president, and candidly at that, speaks volumes about the guy.

Just curious to see what it says to you. To me it says his ego is humungous! I can't believe how many of you think he can be the POTUS. :laugh: The battle he is going through with Hilary has all but sealed a victory for McCain.

The AntiChrist will be the greatest politician in world history and he still will have a flaw......

He probably thought this would move some people because it's honest but I doubt anyone thought," Ya, know what, he's right.....I'm voting for HIM!! "

I don't see a smiley, are you on the Obama is the anti-christ bandwagon for real?

I actually think that him talking about himself as president, and candidly at that, speaks volumes about the guy.

LOL almost every candidate does that . . . unless you haven't been paying attention. That is politics 101. You don't want to leave doubt in voters minds by saying "if".

King_Brice is the resident 9/11 conspiracy, the world is ending, Obama is the anti-christ advocate . . . in case you didn't know.

No KB is not usually that far out there. Michael33 is the Obama is the anti-christ guy.

Just curious to see what it says to you. To me it says his ego is humungous! I can't believe how many of you think he can be the POTUS. :laugh: The battle he is going through with Hilary has all but sealed a victory for McCain.

Who knows? It could all just be more of his jibberish. I think it speaks directly to his supporters but it also paints him as president, telling it like it is.

Personally, I think the admission of fault is a strong charicter trait.

Archived