Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am sorry all. It is all my fault...

Commander Adama

Since everyone here is on a witch hunt, I decided to come clean. For some reason every time I have gone to a home game, we have lost, and I mean every time. So it's my fault we didn't win. I am sorry everyone. I should never have gone to the game. Please forgive me all. I promise I will never go to a home game again, unless we already have a lock on the playoffs. I know this year we all expected us to go 16-0 and the regular season, then go on to the playoffs, so I thought my attendance would not matter. I guess I am still cursed and ruined our whole season.

I prostrate myself and beg forgiveness!

HTTR

no its my fault.

i went to umd-wake forest.. they were up 21-7 and lost the game. i told my friend it was the dagger after we got to the goaline for the 4th td

i went to redskins-giants they were up 17-3 and lost the game. i said the same thing yesterday when the redskins went for the fg to close the half

Since everyone here is on a witch hunt, I decided to come clean. For some reason every time I have gone to a home game, we have lost, and I mean every time. So it's my fault we didn't win. I am sorry everyone. I should never have gone to the game. Please forgive me all. I promise I will never go to a home game again, unless we already have a lock on the playoffs. I know this year we all expected us to go 16-0 and the regular season, then go on to the playoffs, so I thought my attendance would not matter. I guess I am still cursed and ruined our whole season.

I prostrate myself and beg forgiveness!

HTTR

So you're saying you're putting the loss squarly on your shoulders? :silly:

Nope - it was me. I went to a buds's house instead of staying home like I always do.

I did take my Jack Kent Cooke football and "R" mini helmet, while sporting my #21 jersey, but it wasn't enough. I even bet a dollar at halftime that we'd blow the game in the hopes of tempting the reverse psychology gods. No luck.

Heck, I told the guys after we missed the field goal on the opening drive we were going to lose. They told me I was crazy.

I'll keep my mouth shut next time, dammit!

Well at least we know now that it was definitely the fans fault and not the teams. If we can work out these problems the Skins should be fine. I know we are all super smart and fight our guts out, we just need to correct a few mistakes and we are good to go.

Championshiiiiiiiiip.

no no no....I'll take the blame...at halftime I took a break from my game beer of the year and had a different one, and we played like crap...completely out of sink....

I am so sorry

dAMM YOU .. enroute to your house right now is a 550 lbs man called bubba who will teach you to never switch beer brands during a game !!!

sheesh ......... People focus focus focus!!!!

You got hell! You go to hell and die!!! -- Mr. Garrison

J/K of course. The sad thing is everytime I make a big deal about a game (run to the store and load up with snacks, beers, etc) they lose. I dunno why I let myself get suckered every freakin time it looks like we're about to make a run!!! :(

dAMM YOU .. enroute to your house right now is a 550 lbs man called bubba who will teach you to never switch beer brands during a game !!!

sheesh ......... People focus focus focus!!!!

yeah but...but....my game beer has become Coors Light...you see why I had to change and thought we had the game under control...

Archived