Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am sorry all. It is all my fault...

Commander Adama

I have a confession... The Redskins were winning at halftime, and I paused the game with my DVR and went to have dinner with my family. It is obvious from how the Redskins performed that I wasn't taking the second half seriously, and that contributed to the loss.

I think it's time for us to begin laying blame where it really belongs... Forget bad coaching decisions, poor execution, players named Betts or Rogers. The blame lies solely in the lap of those who changed their seating positions at half, went to the bathroom at a critical moment, or decided that today they were going to start believing that feng shui was a bunch of crap (if you believed that bunch of crap to begin with... couldn't you have waited 2 more hours?). I think it's critical for us to review our actions prior to and during the game. Review the things that we did differently from the previous two weeks, and learn from our mistake that we never cause the Redskins to lose a game so miserably again. I don't think I can take the aftermath of another game like Sunday ever again.

CRAP, merge with the other... didn't see another guy posted a similar thread.

I too share the blame. I was ashamed to admit this before, but this thread is such a relief.

I told my sister, I should go home and watch the game by myself like I did on the two wins. I told her not to go to the game, second mistake.

Now in hindsight, wow... first loss.

I didn't take the Giants seriously.

Now I need therapy!

actually i'll take the blame.

never in my life have i ever missed watching a game of the redskins. i was so excited for that game ( never been so excited in my life) 2-0, wearing our throwback jerseys! record breakin crowd. cant get no better. what happens? i take my sister to six flags & miss the 1st two quarters! never in my life will i satisfy my sister with some stupid adventure again! NEVER!

Nope my fault all the way.

During the game I was on this web-site and I typed out the following phrase after the Cooley touchdown:

Memo to all NFL teams:

WE ARE FOR REAL!!!!!

Silly flippin' me for having confidence and faith that this team was for real. I still say that they can do some good things this year and contend...but another screw-up like the Giants game and I will seriously after to reconsider that stance.

It's not your fault unless you are named Mark Brunell. Mark forgot the fabric softener when he washed JC's jockstrap before the game. JC was chafing by the time the 2nd half rolled around and THAT'S why he looked so uncomfortable. After we lost the lead JC took matters in hand and threw in a little Ben Gay so he would get numbed up. Notice how much better he played after that? :silly:

It's not your fault unless you are named Mark Brunell. Mark forgot the fabric softener when he washed JC's jockstrap before the game. JC was chafing by the time the 2nd half rolled around and THAT'S why he looked so uncomfortable. After we lost the lead JC took matters in hand and threw in a little Ben Gay so he would get numbed up. Notice how much better he played after that? :silly:

You maybe right...although I think his evil cousin Scott Brunell may have had something to do with this as well.

Archived