Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In light of recent retirements.....I RETIRE!!!

footballhenry

Sorry guys, I love the site and all but I have blackness under the eyes from surfing it all the time! I have school work you know. And regular work. And parties to go to! I know this is hard to accept. I've done alot for this community of skins worship, but try not to cry too much. :helmet:

Just FYI to all ... in case there are like 300 of you all getting ready to start your very own retirement threads now because, well, they're all the rage ... please consider this one little word: merge.

I know it's the offseason and all, but do try to contain yourselves. :)

Grazie.

Originally posted by Om

Just FYI to all ... in case there are like 300 of you all getting ready to start your very own retirement threads now because, well, they're all the rage ... please consider this one little word: merge.

Don't enourage anyone. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing "Ask the Retiree" threads... :laugh: :doh:

Nick

I don't understand how someone can retire from a website?

If it's getting you down, you take it way too seriously, or you're taking on way too many responsibilities...

I personally can't see myself getting tired of extremeskins... But hey, whatever floats your collective boats.

Originally posted by Om

I know it's the offseason and all, but do try to contain yourselves. :)

Grazie.

Oops...shoulda read this first.....sorry Om....if it helps any...mine was to prove to CZ what some of us would go through and spend time on just to show how much he's appreciated and his work means to us....

No doubt.....anything too much is bad - just don't want CZ to totally disappear.

Originally posted by footballhenry

Okay, Im back....I cant stand retirement...i LOVE this site!!!!!!

Look at Me! Look at Me! Look at Me! I have nothing interesting to say so I will try this retirement stunt!!!

I say ban him!!!!!

:banhim: :point2sky

Originally posted by danbee

Look at Me! Look at Me! Look at Me! I have nothing interesting to say so I will try this retirement stunt!!!

I say ban him!!!!!

I thought it was a funny post.

These retirement from extremeskins posts are a little over the top.

Originally posted by danbee

I say ban him!!!!!

aheem...to some here, like the above poster that dont get it....it was a JOKE!!!.....sheesh people get a sense of humor....

but seriously, who could retire from this site? Its impossible, i mean i dont know what i would do without it!! best thing since sliced bread:D

Archived