Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

info on this hat please........M.E.T.

papaskin

THANK YOU! Because you started this thread....I decided to once again check for the ever elusive 2006 Washington Redskins ALTERNATE draft day flex fit hat. I have been searching for this hat for years as it is BY FAR the best redskins hat ever made (in my opinion of course). I decided to search again, and I somehow found it on some site called Raceworld.com. Not sure why they have this hat, and hopefully im not going to get jacked.....but im excited as hell now!!!

Patienly waits till New Era starts making NFL caps again, reebok fitted's just dont do it for me. I have a New Era joint from back in the day that is hard but need some new ish

THANK YOU! Because you started this thread....I decided to once again check for the ever elusive 2006 Washington Redskins ALTERNATE draft day flex fit hat. I have been searching for this hat for years as it is BY FAR the best redskins hat ever made (in my opinion of course). I decided to search again, and I somehow found it on some site called Raceworld.com. Not sure why they have this hat, and hopefully im not going to get jacked.....but im excited as hell now!!!
You gonna show us a picture of the "best Redskins hat ever made" or what? :D

Archived