Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Roll Call! What away games are you planning on/hoping to attend?

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Alright, this may be premature and it may not, but I'm psyched for the '09-'10 season :D

Personally I'm planning on driving to Atlanta for that game as well as hitting up the San Diego game. My own plan has me coming to D.C. to spend Christmas with family, go to the Cowboys game on the 27th, then fly to San Diego. San Diego will have a rocking New Year's and the Chargers game on 1/3.

What about you guys?

*Poll with multiple options to be added*

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=285338 - Planning for San Diego!

Of course I'll be at the SD game (but it's not away cuz I live here), but I want to go to the Oakland game as well.

I also want to go to the Chargers/Eagles game out here...a time when I won't feel bad to root for the Chargers!!

haha I'm like running in and out of the room asking my boyfriend if we can go to this game and that game and he's totally not into it like I am...of course, he's a 9ers fan, so he doesn't get my enthusiasm.

But I asked him if we can go to the skins/dallas game and he told me he will NEVER go to texas no matter what

It's off to a nice start!

I'm looking at flights now and ION is too.

flights only from Seattle are about $300 per person w/ the fees....I wonder if it will go down much....but my moms best friend, and my aunt are airline stewardesses...I can get cheap family rates, but it's standby. And I'll be damned if I fly standby around Christmas...yikes.

flights only from Seattle are about $300 per person w/ the fees....I wonder if it will go down much....but my moms best friend, and my aunt are airline stewardesses...I can get cheap family rates, but it's standby. And I'll be damned if I fly standby around Christmas...yikes.

Check my above for my quote :D

I don't want to do the surrounding Christmas flying but this is sooooooo worth it!

Archived