Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which movie trilogies have you seen? (sorry I left out some options)

renaissance

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Back to the Future

Lord of the Rings

Indiana Jones (i think there are 4 now)

Star Wars (both trilogies)

The Godfather

are there any others? lol most sequels suck so its pretty rare to have a trilogy.

damn I left out a lot

Matrix

Austin Powers

Blade

Spiderman

Scream

The Mighty Ducks (forgot to vote for this)

Bourne Trilogy

the newest one shouldn't count.

it was terrible and i left the movie theater angry and confused.

Trilogy +1

I agree, on both accounts. I was just saying, that going by the OPs definition she was right to leave off Indy. Personally, I think Indy should be up there (trilogy +1), and that Star Wars should be up there as two seperate trilogies.

I agree, on both accounts. I was just saying, that going by the OPs definition she was right to leave off Indy. Personally, I think Indy should be up there (trilogy +1), and that Star Wars should be up there as two seperate trilogies.

I think you are dead on here and the 2 star wars trilogies need to ALWAYS be seperated.

anyone see the tera patrick trilogy?

There are a number on here (Ace Ventura, Godfather, etc.) that I've seen the first two of, and not the 3rd. I think I've only seen 4 or 5 in their entirety. And I agree that the original Star Wars triology, as well as Indiana Jones, should have been included.

haha I can't believe Star Wars wasn't listed. Other ftw!
There are a number on here (Ace Ventura, Godfather, etc.) that I've seen the first two of, and not the 3rd. I think I've only seen 4 or 5 in their entirety. And I agree that the original Star Wars triology, as well as Indiana Jones, should have been included.

SORRY!!!!

I based the poll off of Wiki's list of film trilogies and Indy and Star Wars were not on that list. I realized as soon as the 1st person responded that they got left out :(

I based the poll off of Wiki's list of film trilogies and Indy and Star Wars were not on that list. I realized as soon as the 1st person responded that they got left out :(

Calm down, we're just having fun with it. Besides which, you've opened my eyes here, I didn't know there was a 3rd Ace Ventura, among other things. I'm never going to watch it, but at least I know.

Archived