Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wrote to Gibbs after yesterday's game...

Paleriders

After yesterday's game I ran 5 miles, lifted weights and then decided to write a letter to Gibbs. As objectively as possible, I outlined his poor leadership in handcuffing his coaches during crucial times this year. I also pointed out how his players don't seem to play for him, like they used to.

I closed the letter by respectfully reminding him of what made him special in the first go round - I asked him to reflect on that, even call his old players and find that magic that made him so great.

I mailed it to him at Redskins Park.

...btw, I have mailed letters 3 times to Redskins players and received a response every time.

Good luck getting through the week....load up on Dallas and the over...at least we will make money from this fiasco.

Hail!!

After yesterday's game I ran 5 miles, lifted weights and then decided to write a letter to Gibbs. As objectively as possible, I outlined his poor leadership in handcuffing his coaches during crucial times this year. I also pointed out how his players don't seem to play for him, like they used to.

I closed the letter by respectfully reminding him of what made him special in the first go round - I asked him to reflect on that, even call his old players and find that magic that made him so great.

I mailed it to him at Redskins Park.

...btw, I have mailed letters 3 times to Redskins players and received a response every time.

Good luck getting through the week....load up on Dallas and the over...at least we will make money from this fiasco.

Hail!!

I got back From GW, who did you get back from?

The players don't play for him? Did you read the UnWise Mike article today?

Also where do you have absolute proof that Gibbs handcuffed the offense yesterday? We all can say that "that looks like a Gibbs play", but until I see proof of that, we have to believe... per the press conference, that it is Saunders making the calls.

pez, even if it isn't Gibbs who has the handcuffs on the team he can still rectify it. So what if it's Saunders? Gibbs has final say, and if paleriders' letter hits home with him then maybe he can make something happen with Saunders. Personally I don't think any of the coaching staff has time to read any fan letters for awhile, especially this week.

wow. i think that is very disrespectful. i agree that this coaching staff looks lost and not confident at all, which has to have an effect on the players. but come on dude. these people are probably sleeping at redskin park all week. if they knew what was wrong or different dont you think they would have corrected it by now.

God this is embarrassing

Yeah, right about now I think we should write a letter of thanks and show support to the team.

Reasons being they radically changed up their offense and excelled with a young qb and a lack of "possesion" WR's with little to no O-Line support.

Gibbs, (for what it is worth) sticking this through especially after the after game interviews he has gotten humiliated WORSE then an 0-8 team.

Also, to wish them luck and let them know that regardless of how it seems in the media, the fans in stands, families at homes, in the sportsbars or the soldiers overseas that CHEER onBURGUNDY AND GOLD!

With all the injuries and hard luck that has occured, when it all comes down to it we are behind you guys 110%.

PS Joe, there may be times I may wanna slap ya on the butt or the back of the head... But just know when you're on a knee praying on that field I am down their with ya bro! Our hearts beat with every snap too!

Hey I have an idea hey don't you go round to Gibbs house and put up a for sale sign in his lawn ...make abusive phone calls....maybe go and jeer at his family.... I am sometimes really ashamed of our "FANS"

You know, I am as annoyed with some of his "shortcomings" as some people. I am not blind to see the playcalling woes between him and Al.

The problem I have is when reporters take turns and BASH him like he is coaching an 0-8 team, actually worse. The game may have passed Gibbs by, for whatever reason he is not as effective as he was. At no point though, does he deserve to be disrespected by reporters.

Some might say this is what he needs to get "fired up". We can sit here and share thoughts but when someone bashes him on the air, it got under my skin.

Archived