Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We should all give TO some leniency

Joncevensen

Thanks you guys for showing some human compassion over here, but T.O. made a simple mistake when he combined the painkillers with a natural supplement which caused the non responsiveness. He'll be fine though. See you guys November 5th!!

Honestly the stories are muddied at this point. TO looked fine today at his press conference, but when was the last time a premier athelete under doctors supervision while undergoing rehab made such a potentially lethal mistake? I am not slamming TO, just hope if it was an attempt at suicide that he comes to terms with it and gets help and not ignore it.

I am skeptical at best when a police officer's statements contridict TO's camp. Maybe it was the media, and that would be a good thing.

That being said, it sure has been a circus thus far, Parcells comments today, lead me to believe that he is not enjoying the added attention.

I feel that he's got major issues and needs professional help. On the other hand, I could give a rats ass what kind of problems he has, as I've got 100 times the amount of things to worry about than some spoiled millionaire, playing a kids game, has.

Be a man and seek the help that you need and stop with all of the drama. Simple as that.

Thanks you guys for showing some human compassion over here, but T.O. made a simple mistake when he combined the painkillers with a natural supplement which caused the non responsiveness. He'll be fine though. See you guys November 5th!!

You really believe this above official police statements witnessed and sworn to by multiple officers? Come on...

Look, I've smoked "wet*", dumped 4 "footballs**" and chased all that down with "Everclear" mixed with "Cisqo***"......why don't I get the same coverage as TO.....

I mean, I didn't try to kill myself.....I mixed up my "medications" and I had to go to the DCMH via the police.....yet, some how, I wasn't front page news......

I betcha my PC would have been better too! :laugh:

Slang Footnotes -

* Weed mixed with outside agent, pressumed to be embombing fluid giving it a slippery feel and is rumored to leave those who smoke it in a state of "blah" with overhyped senses and extreme stupidity.

** A common name for Zanex pills that are sold on the street for a going rate of $5.00 per pill. They are perscription medication that are often used to called "footballs" because of their shape and the fact that after taking several, you feel like you were hit by a NFC East FS.

*** An old school beverage found in Liquor Stores most commonly called "Liquid Crack" because of the addictive nature of it. Has since been taken off the shelves.

* Weed mixed with outside agent, pressumed to be embombing fluid giving it a slippery feel and is rumored to leave those who smoke it in a state of "blah" with overhyped senses and extreme stupidity.

We used to call it "Love Boat." (and the term is emBALMing fluid.)

I think he screwed up mixing the pills and his publicist overreacted. They don't pump your stomach for narcotics overdose. That is done in cases of poisoning. Which a bad mix of pills would be considered.

yes they can. eat a bunch of sleeping pills and call 911. a stomach pumping will be in your future.

** A common name for Zanex pills that are sold on the street for a going rate of $5.00 per pill. They are perscription medication that are often used to called "footballs" because of their shape and the fact that after taking several, you feel like you were hit by a NFC East FS.

Those are generic xanex. The real deal are the 2mg Bars you can get....those mixed with other stuff ive seen people really out of it on. Ive seen multiple people nod off standing up. Its just silly.

Archived