Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "The Shield" thread.

Art

Now, maybe I'm hoping too much, but I did notice last night they showed scenes for what they called the SEASON finale,,, not series finale.

Is it possible the Shield returns?

even as the main story of Vic is boiling down they have brought up new stories that are compelling, they have shown meat in other characters that could be brought to the forefront..

I can dream, right?

~Bang

I think someone mentioned earlier there will be one more season after this one, and they are filming it right now

Man...Billings was The Man last night! Classic! That was right up there with the camera in the undercover vehicle on Dutch's blind date for sheer humiliation. I loved that Hiatt actually looked up and saw him peeping. Oh, and nice ass, Tina.

I agree with TMK that Shane will end up doing the right thing for Vic's family. There's gonna be blood spilled before it is all over though.

You guys were right about Aceveda's pic coming back into play. That should make for an interesting conversation with Vic. :)

Highlight of my TV week...next week is gonna be great!

Now how many shows are left, exactly?

Seems they opened up some big cans of worms if there's only a few to go.

I want to see Vic confront Shane over kidnapping his wife and daughter.

~Bang

This was the season finale so they have another season to go. Not sure how many episodes that is, 9-10?

I also have to say meh as a finale, great as a regular episode. All of that build up to the review board and he just walks out at the last minute? I was like wtf is that? They could have done something with the review board, like have him walk out in the middle of it or something and still catch the guy and find the blackmail info but the way that was handled left a bit to be desired.

Hm no posts after the season finale? Guess Ill be the first.

Ill be pissed if Billings is gone for good.

Dutch and Danny...whod of thunk it.

They certainly got rid of Hiatt quickly.

I loved how they came full circle with billings this season, brought him up from douche bag to comic genious to devious bastage and right back to douche bag. I predict his lawyer will be a fraud and bungle his case, he will drop the suit, and limp back into the barn and be dutch boys whipping boy.

Dutch and Danny had a thing ever since the begining, but dutch didnt persue it cause vic was bangin' her. Remember way back in the begining he was helping her with her dectectives test(season 1 or 2). I kinda got the feeling that dutch was gonna start putting the moves on her, when he asked if she wanted to join in the interogation I knew he was going to.

They really let the douche flow out of Hiatt didnt they, I cant see him comming back they seemed to just burn him up and discard him. Maybe he gets a job somewhere that lets him take some revenge on the bard, but I think hes just gonna be gone.

I noticed alot of people had a problem with vic storming out before attending his hearing, my friend was also pissed about that he said it didnt make any sense. It did to me. Ascavada told him the only chance he had of surviving that panel is to use his kids autism to hopefully sway one of the judges who might be and vic was all against that. when the hour came and vic had no other hope he chose to do what ascavada suggested, but when the kids came to his side he just couldnt do it especially with them there.

Now if he goes into that hearing with nothing, hes most likely gonna get fired. So, he went and illegally jacked that guy in a desperation all in bet, and it paid off. He was screwed either way and he knew it, so when backed into that corner instead of being political and doing the right thing he did what comes natural to him.

Archived