Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "The Shield" thread.

Art

I have a phone book with your name on it

also Im totally digging on Billings, dutch boys new partner, totally blasting him all the time. he has some great lines.

Billings has been on, i think, since the series began. I'm glad they've decided to develop his character more.

-------

Also, I saw this weeks episode last week.

Billings has been on, i think, since the series began. I'm glad they've decided to develop his character more.

-------

Also, I saw this weeks episode last week.

he was so weak as the leader, but now that hes under less stress hes been zinging left an right. I actually like his character now and cant wait for his zings.

Refreshing episode...no one out to take down Mackey (at least overtly) and more street crime to sink their teeth into.

The Dutch/Billings chemistry is becoming really entertaining. I love how they keep going at each other.

Hard times for Shane...going to be tough coming back from this descent. Maybe the new Strike Team will be Vic, Hiett, Ronnie, and Julian. (ugh)

Hard times for Shane...going to be tough coming back from this descent. Maybe the new Strike Team will be Vic, Hiett, Ronnie, and Julian. (ugh)

they really got me wondering where they are gonna take the two strike team angle. The new guy already showed a little hero worship in Vic, and he maybe what keeps the team together. Julian to the team seams like a lamb being lead to the slaughter.

I cant wait for Vic to find out it was Shane. Just to see his reaction will be good tv.

Billings has really grown on me big time.

from the look on his face I think vic suspects shane but wont admit it to himself. vic will probably deny it untill shane confesses to him.

Billings is awesome this season. the gay cop they put on the strike force is already getting under my skin with that stupid note pad.

the gay cop they put on the strike force is already getting under my skin with that stupid note pad.

No kidding. I had forgot he was added to the team and when I saw him sitting at the desk looking stupid, I was like wtf is he doing.

No kidding. I had forgot he was added to the team and when I saw him sitting at the desk looking stupid, I was like wtf is he doing.

ya, its funny even the new "leader" of the team ****ed him and put him in his place. I just dont see him working out. Also I wonder why Ronnie shaved his stache off?

Another good episode...Goggins should get a hard look at an Emmy nomination this season.

Looks like Vic will soon be on to Shane's secret. That is going to be one ugly reveal.

I kind of missed what Hernan said about Guardo's girlfriend - something about being in Seattle under protection or something?

Seems like the whole thing could still land on Vic if she starts to talk.

ya, its funny even the new "leader" of the team ****ed him and put him in his place. I just dont see him working out. Also I wonder why Ronnie shaved his stache off?

Yeah, he still had those nasty stove scars from a few seasons back...

A+ for continuity.

Give Julian a chance

I thought Shane was gonna go nuts and kill everyone and then himself. Great episode.

I never liked julians character, and I cant see him working out on the team. either the team is gonna kill him or hes gonna completely melt down and kill himself.

Ya I thought Shane was gonna eat a bullet last night, I didnt think he would kill his family though but when he took his gun out I thought he was finished.

this was a masterfull episode. They had raised the tension heavy with shane and the team about his involvement with lems death, then difused it, and then ended strong with the vic shane showdown.

Billings getting put in his pace by dutch boy sucked, I liked him owning dutch with his jokes this season.

Im wondering if vick will go clean to get justice on shane for killing lem, the introduction of his daughter being upset about who he is might make him want to cleanse himself to atone to her hoping to get forgiveness from her.

we call it **** blocking when a guy stops another guy from getting some tail, when dani was stopping poster girl from flirting with new leader guy is the same term appliciable or is that called vag blocking?

going up the skirt of the milf junky was hawt!

The Dani/Hiett/Toni thing was hilarious.

I loved how deftly Vic played off Guardo's girl...that was some quick thinking.

How exactly are Shane and Vic supposed to co-exist now?

And who else thinks that the City Controller who owes Vic a favor is going to spill the beans that there IS no impending review board meeting? That should go over well.

Very strong season.

Archived