Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you Want a Seat Upgrade CALL NOW - {The OFFICIAL ES MegaMerged Mix Version Vol 1 }

Dead Money

Originally posted by pez

I bet the guys over at the office are blaming me and huly for all of these sudden phone requests.... :D

Kudos to both of you! Frannie and I really appreciate the info, we're pumped! We'll miss pounding on the sign though.....thanks, again! :notworthy :cheers:

WOW, thanks for the heads up guys. I immediately called the ticket office after reading this thread and got a huge upgrade.

I moved down from row 27 to row 13 and over 2 sections closer to the 50 (goaline to about the 20).

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by goskins

Wow!

I just called and got moved from section 404 row 27 to section 403 row 13.

Now, I'm around the 25yd line, Redskins side and 14 rows lower.

Thanks Kevin B., Huly and everybody else for mentioning this on ES.

I also just got moved to 403 row 13

are you in seats 1 and 2?

Nope,

9 and 10-- looks like we got an ES row forming.

Now, jwebst1

I expect my fellow ESers to get loud.....are you with me man!!!!!!

My sig. says it all:

BRING ON THE 12th MAN!!!!!!!!!

are you kidding me dude.............. this is unbelievable........

I swear to god I am in seats 11 and 12

:cheers:

Sweet,

good then I won't have to worry about Eagles/Cowboys/Giants fans on that side.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

yeah, it's good to know that another 2 die-hard skins fans will be sitting next to me.

very nice.

My biggest problem with getting an upgrade, if you can call it a problem, is that I'm already in row 5, so that limits the possibilities, unless I'm willing to move back. Row 5 is great!

I'm in Section 450 though, so I do have quite bit of room to move towards the 50 yard line.

The second issue of course is that I didn't have a letter on file requesting an upgrade. That has now been corrected, faxed today.

I called again today and currently, they still don't have any upgrade for me.

Thanks again for the information everyone, I'm on the right track now at least with the letter on file.

And Huly, you are right, this is going to be a great year!

i'm glad i saw this thread too, i just called to make sure i was on the upgrade list. i am , however i want to stay in the section i'm in which is 401 ,50yd line . i was told that they have so much moving going on right now that i will be notified if something lower in front of row 21 opens which is where i am now .

my question is where are all these people moving to that their having this big move going on. are people dropping their accounts ???? i mean to upgrade someone else has got to move ,and so on and so on ?????

Originally posted by mark327

my question is where are all these people moving to that their having this big move going on. are people dropping their accounts ???? i mean to upgrade someone else has got to move ,and so on and so on ?????

Well, there are those Post tickets. If I recall correctly there were other corporations that they took tickets away from also. The Post just had the most. Maybe some of them are people who have actually believed all the fiction the media has been spewing.

It's definitely a huge puzzle for them to work out once those opening exist though.

The people at the ticket office are great. They're very helpful and seem to be trying to do the best they can for everybody.

Originally posted by SkinsNatsFan

Well, there are those Post tickets. If I recall correctly there were other corporations that they took tickets away from also. The Post just had the most. Maybe some of them are people who have actually believed all the fiction the media has been spewing.

It's definitely a huge puzzle for them to work out once those opening exist though.

The people at the ticket office are great. They're very helpful and seem to be trying to do the best they can for everybody.

:doh: i completely forgot about those corporation and post tickets .

Can anyone tell me if the automatic upgrade is just a bunch of bologna then?

The reason I ask is because I am getting my season tickets second hand. An upgrade request was sent in, but is that pretty much worthless since people are just calling in and taking the open seats?

Here is my story:

I just called to inquire about seat upgrades. The operator told that they were in the process.....blah, blah,blah.

I told her that I belonged to a huge Redskins message board and that other members were posting right and left about significant upgrades and asked her if there was anyway she could help me immediately.

Poof! I went from 454 Row 24 to 454 row 13!

granted it's $200. more, but wow.

Archived