Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you Want a Seat Upgrade CALL NOW - {The OFFICIAL ES MegaMerged Mix Version Vol 1 }

Dead Money

Originally posted by project myu

Can anyone tell me if the automatic upgrade is just a bunch of bologna then?

The reason I ask is because I am getting my season tickets second hand. An upgrade request was sent in, but is that pretty much worthless since people are just calling in and taking the open seats?

No they are doing automatic upgrades also we are just calling and speeding up the process. Every year they push season ticket holders down to make room for the new season ticket holders at the top.

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

Here is my story:

I just called to inquire about seat upgrades. The operator told that they were in the process.....blah, blah,blah.

I told her that I belonged to a huge Redskins message board and that other members were posting right and left about significant upgrades and asked her if there was anyway she could help me immediately.

Poof! I went from 454 Row 24 to 454 row 13!

granted it's $200. more, but wow.

Extremeskins strikes again!!!

Originally posted by LaVarPA

You guys rock!!

I just called to see about the status of my ticket upgrade and went from row 24 to row 5! I'm still in section 424 but row 5 is awesome, baby. I can't wait for the season to begin!

Thanks again guys!:point2sky

With row 5 you come up the short group of stairs out of the tunnel, turn around, take one more step up and you're at your row. It's very encouraging every time.

Damn, I called and they didn't upgrade me!

I asked, the guy punched my account number into the machine, and told me to send in a request that they'll look at in June.

Now, I have 4 seats and am already in Row 15, so that may have something to do with it. Sounds like most of you have 2.

Originally posted by danbee

I'm glad I didn't wait and send a letter. Great work Extremeskins.com :notworthy

I donated to the level of platinum contributor a couple of weeks ago. I paid for that donation with this one thread.

I love you guys!!!!!1:cry: :grouphug:

Originally posted by National Defense

it seems totally inconsistent and arbitrary. when I originally called, they said they weren't doing upgrades until later in the month. when I called back today, they said that I could move down in my section by 4 rows, but not sideways to any other section.

its a bit irritating.

They told me the same thing, but I was able to move 13 rows from 28 to 15, which bumped my ticket price up $10.00 and I took it. I'm in section 447 and would like to get closer to the center.

Originally posted by Lavar5150

I call BS on Huly. I say you moved down in upper level and not to 225. Was it a typo?

absolutely no BS... We were in 423 (upper corner about 2-3 rows from the absolute top. We have been hassling the ticket office for quite some time now (since the end of last season. 2 days ago we were able to actually get something going, and were connected from the agents to the main ticket guys... they said they had tickets in 225 in row 19. The problem with these, what that it was on the end zone section of the rows, so they were ok, but not closer to midfield but we took them, because hey, at least we wouldn't need to take oxygen tanks with us anymore :).

After another hour, the ticket guy said if we want, he had 2 tickets that were on the other side of the row which would put us at around the 30 yd line, and that they were at row 15, but that we would have to pay $10 more per seat/per game (About $400) because rows 1-15 have some sort of additional charge. Well it didn't take long for us to interrupt him and say YES!, YES!, YES!, GOD YES!!

Illustration of our move (since you really can't see seat numbers, this is a guestimate...)

seats.gif

We had last row in the obstructed section last year (row 23) and got a card three months or so ago asking if we wanted to move to upper deck, or upgrade a minimum of 2 rows this season and 5 rows over 5 season or something like that. We chose to stay in the lower deck. I've called about 3 times, and have heard only that those will be done middle to end of May. Called as recently as Wednesday.

Originally posted by pez

absolutely no BS... We were in 423 (upper corner about 2-3 rows from the absolute top. We have been hassling the ticket office for quite some time now (since the end of last season. 2 days ago we were able to actually get something going, and were connected from the agents to the main ticket guys... they said they had tickets in 225 in row 19. The problem with these, what that it was on the end zone section of the rows, so they were ok, but not closer to midfield but we took them, because hey, at least we wouldn't need to take oxygen tanks with us anymore :).

After another hour, the ticket guy said if we want, he had 2 tickets that were on the other side of the row which would put us at around the 30 yd line, and that they were at row 15, but that we would have to pay $10 more per seat/per game (About $400) because rows 1-15 have some sort of additional charge. Well it didn't take long for us to interrupt him and say YES!, YES!, YES!, GOD YES!!

Illustration of our move (since you really can't see seat numbers, this is a guestimate...)

seats.gif

Pez..you dodged a bullet, man. If memory serves, row 19 is an obstructed view seat.....I believe that there were 15 rows, originally....

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

Pez..you dodged a bullet, man. If memory serves, row 19 is an obstructed view seat.....I believe that there were 15 rows, originally....

So since we are in row 15, we are RIGHT before the obstructed seats?

Originally posted by pez

So since we are in row 15, we are RIGHT before the obstructed seats?

I think you guys are right... row 15 was an original seat and not obstructed, if I remember correctly. You guys pulled the miracle of the century on this one. Nice work.

Ok Guy Be careful,

I just spoke to the Ticket office again as they told me section 225. I wrote it down, I questioned it time and time again. Pez was on one phone and the guy on the other phone. We asked all kinds of questions. I even said it is only 200.00 to move from a 400 section to a 200 section. Well today they sent me a confirmation and called today. The seats are in 425. I told him he told me 225 and he said no there are not any available seats there and they are not selling any 200 seats with the blocked view (which was a question I asked the other day about section 225 are these the blocked view seats). I do not get it. Why tell me one thing then put me elsewhere. What should I do? He said I heard him wrong. If I heard him wrong then why did I ask those obvious questions about section 225 and why did I keep saying 225.

Archived