Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you Want a Seat Upgrade CALL NOW - {The OFFICIAL ES MegaMerged Mix Version Vol 1 }

Dead Money

Well I have or should I say had other seats (not in my name) so these are "new" and in my name!!!!

Sorry but before anybody asks - they go back to my cousin (my uncle originally owned them but my cousin couldn't afford them so I held the mortgage on them for a while)

I always forget if I'm in 429 or 428 cause I've moved since it opened. Either way, I'm in the second row and my brother is famous around those parts.

As far as I'm concerned I would like to welcome you to the best part of the stadium. You'll never have as good a seat for a game in FedEx. Seeing the plays develop from up top is chilling sometimes.

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

That was my section last year. You're a year late man.

I knew I saw somebody on here talking about 428 during the whole "lets make some noise" threads this past season. Hopefully I can attempt to replace some of the noise you will not be making up there this year. Are you just wingin-it now that you have moved/are moving?

I'll be selling off some games because after October 1st I'll be living in FL but I wanted them in my name so I can pass them on to my kids (when I have some)

Anybody interested just keep checking the classfieds, I list the games when I figure it all out.

Time for a :cheers:

Originally posted by National Defense

they told me (today) they hadn't started the upgrading yet

Did they tell you when they may start doing upgrades?

I was a new ticket holder last year and am pretty sure I got my seat assignment, which happen after the upgrades (according to the Skins), in early May... I guess they are behind this year.

Originally posted by Kevin B.

I knew I saw somebody on here talking about 428 during the whole "lets make some noise" threads this past season. Hopefully I can attempt to replace some of the noise you will not be making up there this year. Are you just wingin-it now that you have moved/are moving?

I'll be selling off some games because after October 1st I'll be living in FL but I wanted them in my name so I can pass them on to my kids (when I have some)

Anybody interested just keep checking the classfieds, I list the games when I figure it all out.

Time for a :cheers:

So your number just came up? Congrats. As aspkikn said we are up in 428, we were the ones beating on the damn fence with Thito. :D

You mean Huly not Pez! Huly pulled it off!

I called the ticket office asking if during the upgrade can we try to move down, redskin side, and closer to mid field. Well the guy who answered said to email him my request and that he would FWD it to the guy handeling the upgrade. 10 minutes later the guy handeling the upgrade calls back and ask if I want sect 225 row 19 seat 13 & 14 close to the 20 yard line, I spoke to Pez looked it up made sure it was not blocked view tickets and said yes we would like them. Well 2 minutes later he calls back again and said he has Sect 225 row 15 seats 23 &24 closer to the 30 yard line so I said sure!

If you move in the 200 level rows 1-15 it will be $10 per per ticket per game (our total 200.00 more for season than our 400 seats) To me it was worth not climbing those damn steps!

Archived