Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you Want a Seat Upgrade CALL NOW - {The OFFICIAL ES MegaMerged Mix Version Vol 1 }

Dead Money

Originally posted by skins0128

So your number just came up? Congrats. As aspkikn said we are up in 428, we were the ones beating on the damn fence with Thito. :D

Yeah- thanks! I'll be right by you guys then - thats killer - hope to meet you at one of the tailgates! I'll be at:

Bears wk1

Seahawks wk4 (hogfest!)

Eagles wk9

@Tampa wk10 (Roadtrip)

Chargers wk12

@Arizona wk14 (Roadtrip)

Giants wk16

Originally posted by skins0128

What seat locations you have Kevin?

I'm in row 27 11&12

Pez, Huly you guys are stylin! Thats great - congrats on the good news!!!

With all the talk of people getting tickets I decided to give the ticket office a call. I had faxed a request for upgrade a couple months ago.

Last year I was in section 412(Corner Endzone) row 28. Much to my surprise they were able to move me to 454(50 yard line redskin side) row 13!!!

I have set close to this area before and love it. I am so excited I want to go now!!

So all you season ticket holders looking for upgrades give them a call.

HOF44

Bob

WOW!!!!

Another thread gave me the desire to call Redskins central to talk about my season tickets. They improved my seating oh about 15 ROWS!!!! and moved me over about FIVE SECTIONS!!!!!!!

:2drunks:

Thanks to Huly and that other thread by KEVIN B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just tried. I hadn't previously sent in a letter with a request. They told me that they'll do the upper deck upgrades automatically later this month, try to move people closer the front and closer to the fifty yard line.

Sounds like you struck gold! Congratulations!

Originally posted by SkinsNatsFan

I wonder what makes the difference. They upgrade some and tell others that they're not doing it yet. The grass sure looks greener over there today.

What did they say?

Originally posted by goskins

What did you all do, just call the ticket office?

I'll do this if that's what you guys did.

I called the ticket office asking if during the upgrade can we try to move down, redskin side, and closer to mid field. Well the guy who answered said to email him my request and that he would FWD it to the guy handeling the upgrade. 10 minutes later the guy handeling the upgrade calls back and ask if I want sect 225 row 19 seat 13 & 14 close to the 20 yard line, I spoke to Pez looked it up made sure it was not blocked view tickets and said yes we would like them. Well 2 minutes later he calls back again and said he has Sect 225 row 15 seats 23 &24 closer to the 30 yard line so I said sure!

If you move in the 200 level rows 1-15 it will be $10 per per ticket per game (our total 200.00 more for season than our 400 seats) To me it was worth not climbing those damn steps!

Wha? Does this mean despite having submitted an upgrade request, I may actually not get it because other people are just calling in and taking them!?!??!

By the way, I am Section 454, Row 15, but dang, I hope I'm not missing out on upgrades...

Man! Thanks for the info....I called the ticket office and they moved me from row 29 to row 15, in the same section, (431). Unbelievable. It does seem arbitrary...I've had written requests in for years...and all it took was a phone call. Thanks, Everyone

Archived