Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do they hate ninjas in the UK??

ChocolateCitySkin

Originally posted by Westbrook36

Are you joking? If I had the power and grace, I'd do a cartwheel whenever I entered and left any room.

:doh:

And I'd chuck a ninja star at you every time I saw you do this.

The best ninja skill would be to throw a vial of liquid at your feet and when it exploded, disappearing in the cloud of smoke that appeared.

that would come in handy for you as soon as the eagles start losing again (when mcnabb retires). :laugh:

Just imagine walking into a crowded bar or through a sporting event and doing a cartwheel then instantly kneeling and ducking away.

Being a ninja would rock.

Well, after the other Ninja got done going :rubeyes: :doh: they'd probably start laughing at you. And that's bad. Ninja don't laugh.

Everything about being a ninja just screams complete "awesomeness". Tell me one downside to being a ninja?

You can't.

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

ninjas are so fricken coool! why hate them?!?! :mad:

:cuss: :kungfu:

See, this is why it would be cool to be GWB for a day. Something like this pops up and I'd just pick up the phone and call my old chap, Tony Blair. After I got all the answers I wanted, I'd walk over for a quick brief on the real story of the JFK assassination and Area 51.

georgebush_ent-lead__200x376.jpg

Originally posted by MrSilverMaC

What I don't understand is, why even show the Turtles? The whole cartoon smacks of ninja's.

I mean, what do you do about all the weapons and Shreder, or any of the other main characters?

The whole thing doesn't make any sense. They probably edited the cartoon. Still though... poor little kids over there are really missing out...

See, this is why it would be cool to be GWB for a day. Something like this pops up and I'd just pick up the phone and call my old chap, Tony Blair. After I got all the answers I wanted, I'd walk over for a quick brief on the real story of the JFK assassination and Area 51.

georgebush_ent-lead__200x376.jpg

Yeah, and you'd get to dress funny, too. Like wearing a snakeskin cowboy boots and a wicker cowboy hat with a business suit, wool scarf and a wool overcoat.

Then, if anybody made fun of you, you could just send some Ninjas over to their house to assassinate them while they were typing thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived