Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merged - KW2's new ride........

Originally posted by KDawg

This really isn't funny at all... Laughing at a severe injury rarely is.

But when you have the ego that KW2 does and then you do something so dumbass as what he did with a motorcycle well, you kinda bring the laughter upon yourself, like it or not

Sorry but when you ignore what is written into your contract about not motorcycle riding and you have two examples last year in Jason Williams and the former yankees 3rd baseman whose injury helped them get A Rod sympathy is low on my meter

Originally posted by KDawg

This really isn't funny at all... Laughing at a severe injury rarely is.

Yeah it is.. It's his own dumb ass fault.. Not to mention he breached his contract with the Browns.. Whatever he gets he deserves.

Oh please. Winslow got exactly what he's asking for. The Browns are the only people I feel bad for here. And Kellen Winslow Sr, for his Hall of Fame name being sullied.

The real question....when your highest paid player is out for the season cause they were messing around on a riceburner, does that count against the cap? ;)

Give me a break, he's still a young kid... Was it stupid what he did? Hell yeah... but laughing at a man who made a mistake and now has some broken ribs, a punctured lung and possible acl tear? Sickening.

Archived