Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merged - KW2's new ride........

Originally posted by Vladimir L

Whats the big deal out of him saying hes a solider

He said that after the U of Miami lost a game at home to the U of Tennessee 10-6 and he was being interviewed bya group of reporters at his locker

It was not so much that he said he was a soldier, but the way he said it, with a lot of anger and defiance

And he didn't just say he was a soldier, he said he was an f---ing soldier

Originally posted by SkinsRback04

There was an even gayer one but I felt constrained.

You mean this one?

Originally posted by SkinsRback04

Also a funny small vid but I can't figure out how to post it here. Tried everything except what works obviously.

*Click here*

Originally posted by Skins11

You guys are all going to hell. I am too.

bob%20pointing.jpg

COME ON DOWN!! :D :D :D

winslowcrash4on.jpg

I thought this one was hilarious.

BTW, no one is laughing at his injury. THeir laughing at his stupidity. No different than if someone were laughing at some guy who stuck his finger in a wood chipper to see if it worked or looked down the barrel of a gun and pulled the trigger to see if it was loaded.

Originally posted by BruinSkin

So is that why the Darwin awards are so unfunny and serious?

You don't see a difference between the Darwin awards and a young kid who made a little mistake doing what young kids do? He's immature, but still a young kid...

Originally posted by D'Pablo

I don't recall Winslow ever killing or hurting anyone.

Isn't this the same guy who taunted Corey Campbell after seriously injuring him?

"They're out there to kill you, so I'm out there to kill them."

"We don't care about anybody but this U," he kept on during the five-minute outburst. "They're going after my legs. I'm going to come right back at them. I'm a... soldier." ---Kellen Winslow, Jr.

Originally posted by KDawg

You don't see a difference between the Darwin awards and a young kid who made a little mistake doing what young kids do? He's immature, but still a young kid...

No. Especially when people in the Darwin awards DIE. Still funny. Sucks to be him, though. He signed a contract, he's obligated to fulfill the terms. I'm sick of people riding the pity train. People die and are seriously injured EVERY DAY. So should I be in a state of constant depression all the time? Not a chance. So what's different between Kellen and Joe Sixpack that falls off his horse and is paralyzed in Iowa? The fact that he plays professional football? Yeah, such a tragedy. Give me a break.

Originally posted by KDawg

This really isn't funny at all... Laughing at a severe injury rarely is.

Gotta second Tizzod on this one...KDawg...lighten up man.

First, the severe injury is to his knee...it is not life threatening...it is football threatening. If he actually had LIFE THREATENING injuries I highly suspect the tone of these posts would be very different. Knowing the mods around here as we all do, they would likely handle anything out of bounds in short order.

As was posted earlier, the humor is aimed at his ego and its machinations. (No pun intended).

Archived