Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a teenager...

NYSkins1

Originally posted by KINGBRICE_28

What else do you use the computer for:jerkoff:

Okay, if you're going to be degrading...

But seriously, I really don't use the internet for much more than this site, but I do use Word and Mail and whatnot

Originally posted by Henry

Britney Spears, why?

I really don't understand the question.

Originally posted by Riggins44

Have you done your homework?:laugh:

Actually, no.

Originally posted by DjTj

Is oral sex sex?

Yes. For more of my thoughts, please see the thread relating to that topic.

Originally poste by Huly

Ok my neighbor's son is going to his first Sadie Hawkins dance in high school. Should he get the girl a corsage? or just flowers?

And I am being serious!

Tell him to get her a wrist corsage, because putting it on isn't as awkward (not as close to the chest area), and it doesn't leave holes in dresses. Also, make sure he asks what color her dress is so that the corsage doesn't clash with the dress.

haha the jelly bracelets. We had those banned from my high school. Apparently if someone broke the different color band on your wrist then you had to preform that sexual act on them. For example, if you were wearing a green bracelet and someone broke that, then because they broke the green one you had to perform a certain sexual act corresponding to the color.

Originally posted by NYSkins1

Tell him to get her a wrist corsage, because putting it on isn't as awkward (not as close to the chest area), and it doesn't leave holes in dresses. Also, make sure he asks what color her dress is so that the corsage doesn't clash with the dress.

They get flowers or Corsages for the Sadie Hawkins dance now? The girls wear dresses to this dance:whoknows:

Dang I graduated from High School in 97' and for our Sadie Dance the couples were supposed to wear the same shirts or outfits or whatever. Outfits were usually just jeans and a shirt or sweatshirt...and the girl paid for and picked out the outfit....huh times have changed I guess :insane:

Originally posted by Chuck127

They get flowers or Corsages for the Sadie Hawkins dance now? The girls wear dresses to this dance:whoknows:

Dang I graduated from High School in 97' and for our Sadie Dance the couples were supposed to wear the same shirts or outfits or whatever. Outfits were usually just jeans and a shirt or sweatshirt...and the girl paid for and picked out the outfit....huh times have changed I guess :insane:

i've never heard of a Sadie Hawkins dance

Originally posted by PennState11

Actually we do hear everything, but just because its coming from you we wont listen to it.

Bingo. Some of us just don't care what ya'll have to say. We hear noise and sounds and mess, but no words of any relevance. That's all at will though. ;)

Originally posted by GoSkinsGo

I graduated only five years ago. What happened? Girls in highschool are so much hotter now then they were when I was their or so I've been told.

Probably because the further we go in times, the less clothes a girl will have on. Hence the apperance of them being hotter.

Originally posted by skin-n-vegas

what is the newest replacement phrase for "cool" these days?

I'm partial to groovy still.

I still use cool. There's phat, tight, beast, vicious, off-da-hook(chain), sweet, shweet, madness... you know what I haven't heard in a hot minute tho? Tubuler.

Archived