Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a teenager...

NYSkins1

Originally posted by PennState11

Actually we do hear everything, but just because its coming from you we wont listen to it.

Originally posted by Renegade7

Bingo. Some of us just don't care what ya'll have to say. We hear noise and sounds and mess, but no words of any relevance. That's all at will though. ;)

See? ;)

Originally posted by GoSkinsGo

I graduated only five years ago. What happened? Girls in highschool are so much hotter now then they were when I was their or so I've been told.

They're sensitive too. See above. ;)

Why are you whippersnappers cruising the internet instead of doing your homework? And your chores???? Isn't it trash night????? Do your parents know what you're up to????????

???????????????????????????????????????

Freaking kids!

;)

Originally posted by Dah-Dee

Why are you whippersnappers cruising the internet instead of doing your homework? And your chores???? Isn't it trash night????? Do your parents know what you're up to????????

???????????????????????????????????????

Freaking kids!

;)

Chores you do with out being asked, homework you never mention, and there's no such thing as trash night. Always last minute. We don't like to tell you what we're up to very often because ya'll ask too many questions. We're afraid to tell you what we're up to because we believe you'll go, well, parent on us. Whatever we do, we know not to bring it home. That's for fear of you being parents no less.

*believe it or not, we love it when ya'll are parents instead of guardians or our friends. Most of us won't tell you that for whatever reason.

Originally posted by Sarge

You hear, but you don't LISTEN. THere is a difference

Have you all figured out what you want to be when you grow up?

Hey, I can't speak for everyone. I am listening, and I do let them know when I'm flat out ignoring them. Ya never know when you might learn something.

I don't pick on fat kids. I pick on people that don't respect themselves. Infact, I don't like 'em.

Originally posted by Liberty

you are old

Today you can use all the ones Renegade listed, and also "hard" and "crucial"

hard for people

crucial for events or things

i've never used hard or crucial or any of what renegade says haha

i usually say "nice" for everything

"what'd you do today?"

"got art monk's autograph"

"niiiice"

high five

Archived