Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ax a wigga?

Art

Originally posted by PennState11

I have a serious question about this. I am white and completely realize this, but I hang out with alot of black people (mostly because I play football with them) and wear jerseys with semi baggy pants.

If you saw me on the street you might consider me a "wigga" when in reality im not.

Just wondering?

Wigga please.

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Why is Smoot21 banned temporarily, dogg?

He's banned forever, actually. Maybe one day I'll believe he won't break my trust and forever will cease. But, that day is not today :).

Originally posted by Art

True enough, let me try this then instead, replacing THAT reply.

Smoot21 is wack.

Damn Homie, sounds like some serious shiz-nit. Would it be playa-hata-like, to ask what exactly happened, or are you two trying to keep that jazz on the downlow g-money?

Damn Homie, sounds like some serious shiz-nit. Would it be playa-hata-like, to ask what exactly happened, or are you two trying to keep that jazz on the downlow g-money?

On the d-low, slice.

Smoot21 is my boy. But, a simple search of his last post and my response will tell you all you need to know :).

Originally posted by Art

On the d-low, slice.

Smoot21 is my boy. But, a simple search of his last post and my response will tell you all you need to know :).

I was bein nosey, but couldnt find his name under member search.:D

fo shizzle my nizzle

Why you like.. all up in his grill, yo.

Smoot21 is the Mayor of Fed Ex Field, and when he was banned last, I do belive he was using that name.

So do a search on that playboy, ya smell dat son?

And best believe that the Mayor has never left, and never will, and if you want to see my boy, come to the hill, thats F-51, call him the Mayor, no mo smoot21.

DTC 4 LIFE

PRESIDENT IN THE MOTHER****ING HIZ-OUSE

DTC BE-OTCH

Originally posted by Art

On the d-low, slice.

What is scary is do you guys know what it really means to say a brother is on the d-low??

It aint nice :laugh:

• 5 months later...

So I'm chillin back in the cut with my earth and seed, just about to beat, or get some dome or whatever, when this chickenhead rolled up in the hizzee with a heater. Should I jet or get to clapping son? Got a couple of priors and I'm choking up on the bat.

Archived