Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who's Going To Be The Biggest Surprise Next Season?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and vote for someone else not on the list: Darnerian McCants. Word is Gibbs has said D Mac is a part of his plans. He is the possession receiver that we could use. And I feel that I could be a inside the 5 yard line TD scorer like a couple of years back.

I'm surprised that Ramsey got most of the votes here. I hope he has an awesome year, but since Walt is going to play a new position on defense for us, I would think he would improve more than everyone else just on default. Lol. I seriously hope that Harris has a great year, and Smoot isn't missed as much as people think he'll be. Cross your fingers.

Lates.

Ramsey

OK I would say Gibbs' playcalling, but honestly I do not think that would be a suprise. I mean come on, he has won 3 super bowls. It is Ramsey's 2nd year in Gibbs system. Ramsey IS the starter. Unfortunately, he again has new receivers. But, I will go with Ramsey because of Gibbs playcalling and because of Musgrave the new QB coach.

It would be amazing if Ramsey had a great year. :D

I'll tell you who I think is going to have an incredable year (besides Gibbs and Ramsey) is Taylor Jacobs. I think he will step up real big. However, either Walt Harris or Ade Jimoh, if not both, need to step up REAL big or we may have a real disapointing season.

well id love to see marshall make a great impact and after reading a few posts i feel i would be happy if mccants will be better i still say that taylor jacobs has to be a major part of this offence and if we draft a wide out. I still dont know y we signed patten alot of ppl are on board with this but IM not. Ramsey is the man, he needs his time.

Archived