Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who's Going To Be The Biggest Surprise Next Season?

I voted for Lemar Marshall.

Don't get me wrong, losing Pierce was a big blow and he will be missed but Marshall has a solid years ecperience under his belt, knows the scheme and the coaches seem to have daith that he is smart enough to master the mental side of the game as well as the physical side.

Having Mike Barrow their to tutor him will be a big help as well, he knows this D inside out and I bet he had a hand in the way Pierce played this past season.

Originally posted by tr1

Not on your list...Ladell Betts. He becomes a touchdown machine. He'll be the short yardage guy who benefits most from the OL improvement.

My guess was going to be McCants, which is why I found it interesting you mentioned Betts when McCants is in your sig.

Originally posted by Sebowski

I didn't vote for Ramsey or Gibbs because I expect them to have great years. It would be a suprise to me if they didn't.

That was my thought too. I voted for Patten because he's a quality guy who gets open and apparently few on here think much of him.

Originally posted by PapaDRoc

Yea I agree on Jacobs. He definetely has big play ability and the coaches love him. He could definetely make a lot of plays this year. Especially if we do not draft a WR, which we prob will.

I also agree with Jacobs. Last year was essentially his first year, because two years ago he had the pancreas injury and was never 100%.

I think Jacobs will fit into the system this year and by the end of the year make a play for #1 receiver. That is if we do not draft one of the receivers in the first round.

Archived