Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Following Redskin One (The Plane)

mhd24

Originally posted by mhd24

I remember last year, that we actually knew Redskin One was headed to see who we were interested in. Is that going to happen this year?

Such a thing requires a person with a ton of time on his hands, no life whatsoever, and an unerring focus on the task at hand. Bubba's on it.

Originally posted by Art

Such a thing requires a person with a ton of time on his hands, no life whatsoever, and an unerring focus on the task at hand. Bubba's on it.

:laugh:

I sure hope someone can keep us informed this year as well!

Bubba, not only do I appreciate the fact that you post all the "breaking news" articles... I appreciate the fact that you highlight the portions that include the Redskins info. It just makes things that much easier for us!

Originally posted by Art

Is it true that Bubba is a Flight Attendant on Redskins One? We need to post a pic of him in his mini-skirt. :laugh:

Originally posted by Art

thats probably the greatest thing ive heard on this site in a while! As it is, I still dont know how Bubba is always awake it seems.

Originally posted by Mr. S

As it is, I still dont know how Bubba is always awake it seems.

It's true, I have no clue what his schedule is, other than he's up 24 hours a day. I've seen him on at all different hours. :whoknows:

Edit: I'm starting to think "bubba" is actually a coordinated effort of three or more people. ;)

Archived