Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Custom signatures...

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

TK, if you see this thread, can you please center this for him.

Thanks!!

Chewy

Done. And I fixed the code so the pic shows & NOT the dreaded RED X.

With that said, all of his "test" threeads are being MERGED into the thread we have dedicated to them.

Originally posted by Mickalino

I've always wondered how guys like you attach sound waves. So I tried it using the Attachments option. But nothing happened.

Generally, there are 2 ways to do it. If you want the sound to play without posters clicking, select the megaphone icon above the box you write your reply in (its the 'insert waver' option, so obviously its for wavs only). If you want the sound file to play only when clicked upon (the preferred option for most I believe), click on the Real Audio icon (a blue balloon). In both cases, you simple cut and paste the url/web address of the sound file you want to load into the box that will appear as a pop-up.

Sometimes they won't play....just depends on where you're linking from and whether they have linking blocked.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and about thoses wishes? For God's sake man, get your mind out of the gutter!

Originally posted by Tarhog

In both cases, you simple cut and paste the url/web address of the sound file you want to load into the box that will appear as a pop-up.

So, it only works when linked to a file on the internet ?

I can't do it from a file on my hard drive ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived