Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins potential avatars.... (mergedX2)

Originally posted by dfitzo53

The three following pictures are the only ones I found that were suitable for making an avatar. (Full body shot not obstructed by something else.)

While that's a great picture, a great avatar it does not make. The jersey number is to obstructed. You can't tell who he is. Once you remove the background, it's a very....how can I put this nicely....constipated looking pose. Once you erase everything but him, you can't tell if he's standing hunched over on the ground or what he's doing. Hence the reason I put a few avatars on the Extremeskins logo.

XWashingtonAvatar.jpg

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

XWashingtonAvatar.jpg

Edit: Looking back on the other picture (my third one, for those of you keeping score at home) it looks like his jersey number is pretty badly obstructed there too. Oh well, I was just throwing them out as possibilities.

Not a problem. If you want to throw them out, that's fine. We even have a thread dedicated to just that. If you click on the Avatar I posted, it'll take you straight said thread.

So far, the one Bang did is taken from about the ONLY decent looking picture out there of Marcus. I spent a Sunday afternoon not to long along ago digging through redskins.com & the WP site looking for quality pics of Marcus. I didn't find :pooh: He's a hard guy to find a good, unobstructed pic of. :(

The above message brought to you by Coca-Cola, TK-IV II I, and the letter L.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

dfitzo53

Dude, my bad.

I went to QUOTE your post & add my comments to it. I didn't mean to EDIT it. I didn't catch it until after I hit SUBMIT.

I'm sorry.

No worries, I think everyone understands where I was coming from, so I'm not really concerned about re-typing that.

Originally posted by Bang

OK, I'm tired of looking at Laveraneus Coles as my avatar. I am hereby making my contribution for consideration for the new avatar for the Pro Bowlers.

Marcus Washington or Shawn Springs.

springs.jpg

~Bang

your the second coolest guy in teh world. we all know who number one is...:D

Archived