Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

Torch and Gibbs your work is absolutely amazing, its very much appreciated. I was wondering if you guys could both make a wallpaper that includes Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly and Fred Davis for me? If you dont have any pics of Davis its ok to exclude him i mainly would like to use one with davis and kelly. thanks so much!

I PMed you... I hope this is right.

Kelly_Thomas.jpg

very nice. i like the background and colors effect

Thanx.

Torch is alive!

Yes... I am, dork. ;O)

Torch ur amazing! Thanks so much for the sig and the wallpaper. Mad props. If i ever need another one i will certainly come back to you!

Thank you, and you are very welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
You wouldn't happen to have the contact info, would you? All I am getting is that the domain has been blocked. Not too much of a computer genius myself. :-P

Also, who is the lady in your sig? ;)

I'd PM the member...it's TeddyKGB.

As far as that beautiful girl - the bassist for Sick Puppies, Emma Anzai. She's the best bassist I've seen live and the most beautiful I've had the pleasure to meet.

Something that I am working on.. I have A LOT of things that I do not like about this wall so far. Just thought that I would throw it out here for some opinions..

2qdbhhk.png

I think the main thing is that edges are not strong enough, to much feathering, blurring, etc. The font is kinda cartoonish. I would use strong skinny fonts and keeping them all on the same line.

I'd PM the member...it's TeddyKGB.

As far as that beautiful girl - the bassist for Sick Puppies, Emma Anzai. She's the best bassist I've seen live and the most beautiful I've had the pleasure to meet.

Gail Ann Dorsey would give her a run for her money.

She was Bowie's Bassist until he stopped touring after his heart attack.

She would also sing the Freddy Mercury part on Under Pressure.

http://www.gailanndorsey.com

Archived