Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

All the ones I make should fit any widescreen. I have a 23" widescreen Apple HD Cinema screen and some of the ones I make are tooooo big to fit my screen. What size screen do you have?

Yeah thanks. if you look my post right above your last on in here thanks you for the Sean Taylor widescreen gray wallpaper you made. Looks beautiful on my comp. I have a dell laptop right now. Not sure about the dimensions, but that wallpaper fits perfect on it. So if you have more in here, im going to have to go back a little further and check them all out.

Thanks

Ok guys I sent both of you a PM with links to the wallpaper images. I hope you can view them. If you have any trouble just let me know and I will find a way for you to view them.

Thanks again for all the love!

Oh, by the way, I have posted a message in the "classified" section in the thread about the Clark and Sanders singing going on this weekend. You can go in there I have posted two wallpapers that I made for my Mom to get signed for me, I didn't post them in here because I don't want anyone else to have those signed. If anyone sees a woman holding these pictures don't hesitate to go up and say hello and tell her you "know", sort of, your son. Also, if you do see her if you take a picture with her and post the picture of you with my Mom I will make a special wallpaper or signature, of your choice, just for you.

Kind of like a scavenger hunt!!!

Just thought I would post the same message in here since it seems like people come in here more than they have the other thread.

Ok guys I sent both of you a PM with links to the wallpaper images. I hope you can view them. If you have any trouble just let me know and I will find a way for you to view them.

Thanks again for all the love!

Oh, by the way, I have posted a message in the "classified" section in the thread about the Clark and Sanders singing going on this weekend. You can go in there I have posted two wallpapers that I made for my Mom to get signed for me, I didn't post them in here because I don't want anyone else to have those signed. If anyone sees a woman holding these pictures don't hesitate to go up and say hello and tell her you "know", sort of, your son. Also, if you do see her if you take a picture with her and post the picture of you with my Mom I will make a special wallpaper or signature, of your choice, just for you.

Kind of like a scavenger hunt!!!

Just thought I would post the same message in here since it seems like people come in here more than they have the other thread.

Hey Leftcoast, I didnt get the PM.

I got the Taylor/Portis brotherhood wallpaper on my desktop at work. Looks sick.

Archived