Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anti-Cowboys pics....

• 2 weeks later...
I could be wrong, but isn't this a pro-Dallas picture?? It implies they are looking at the rest of the NFL through their rear-view mirror...or that they are tops in the NFL...:whoknows:

I see it as they are always obsessed with themselves and constantly looking at themselves. But hey...thats just my opinion.

not a pic, but a good article

Some years ago, Skip Bayless (who I usually disagree with) wrote a pretty long article about emmitt, for those interested. I am not really a fan of skip, but he did cover the Cowboys for a while, so i figure this is one topic he might be qualified to write about.

it includes the following quotes:

"Emmitt once got mad and refused to talk to me for a season after I said on ESPN that he wasn't overly dedicated to offseason workouts. But I was merely repeating what several frustrated coaches and amazed teammates told me".

"Most amazing of all about little Emmitt was what a big baby he could be. Here was the ultimate NFL oxymoron: A rushing champion with a low pain threshold".

"Which brings us to what is remembered as Emmitt's greatest game, the final game of the 1993 season against the Giants at the Meadowlands. At stake: The NFC East title and home field throughout the playoffs. Emmitt hurt his shoulder late in the second quarter. Emmitt continued to drag his apparently broken wing back to the huddle, then punish the Giants through the second half and overtime. Emmitt gained 78 yards on 17 runs/catches after the injury. The Cowboys won 16-13. John Madden called it "the most courageous performance I've ever seen." Yet in the postgame locker room, several players and assistants rolled their eyes and told me lots of players play with first-degree separations. They said the team doctor offered to inject the shoulder with painkiller at halftime, but that Emmitt hated shots and started crying at the sight of the needle."

"Emmy Smith, I nicknamed him. What an actor. In this way, he remained childlike, craving the riveted attention of an entire stadium and franchise. How he delighted in melodramatically reminding the Cowboy universe of just how essential he was".

"But after Emmitt's Cowboys won their third Super Bowl, it was as if he semi-retired. Carrying his team to victory was no longer as important as avoiding injury. Too often, he went down or ran out of bounds just short of the first-down marker. In his final six or seven Cowboys seasons, he took only what the defense gave him."

do u mean betts? or do u mean when cooley scored the 3rd TD

I think it was the third td. I remember Newman was tied up in a block & Cooley was getting ready to blow past him & cut inside blowing thru his back. I was actually surprised that he got up from that hit. At least, right away anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I could be wrong, but isn't this a pro-Dallas picture?? It implies they are looking at the rest of the NFL through their rear-view mirror...or that they are tops in the NFL...:whoknows:

I took it as their O-line is so bad, Bledsoe needs this helmet to have any chance of making it through the season.

• 1 month later...
A few I made recently

0b5cac3c.jpg

by far this is the funniest one yet i have literally sent this to all the brokeback fans i know..one of my co-workers spit coffee all over the monitor when i showed him he was dying laughing

Archived